Chapter 18: Fail hua plan?

Anuj reached college at the same time as Devika. Anuj was pretty shocked to see Devika enter the college at the same time as him.

Anuj: Devika, tu abhi aa rahi hai?!

Devika: Anuj, tu abhi aa raha hai!

Anuj: Woh Mukku ko chot lag gayi thi toh hum usse leke hospital gaye the.. par tum itna late kyu aa rahi ho?!

Devika: I hope Mukku ab theek hai..

Anuj: Ha woh ab toh theek hai. Par tum batao na tum kyu late aai ho!

Devika: Woh mere ghar me mere kuch irritating relatives me wajah se mai aa nahi pai..

Anuj: iska matlab..Anupama..

Devika: Anupama akeli thi uss Arun ke sath aaj, abhi tak!

Anuj: Jaldi chalo! Anupama ko uss Arun se bachana hi hoga! Dooor rakhna hi hoga Anupama ko uss Arun se!

Both Anuj and Devika rushed to their classroom. They found Anupama and Arun sitting together and talking. Anuj, without wasting any time rushed there and interrupted them.

Anuj: Anupama! Hello! Kaisi ho tum?

He was breathing heavily from running, he ran till the class from the gate. Anupama was looking at Anuj in confusion. She took out her water bottle and offered it to Anuj.

Anupama: Anuj yeh lo..thoda pani peee lo..bohot hamf rahe ho..

Anuj: Arre nahi nahi! It's alright Anupama! Mai theek hu! Tum kaisi ho?

Anupama: mai toh theek hu Anuj. Tum toh theek ho ne?

Anuj: Nahi..

Anupama: Nahi?!

Anuj: mera matlab hai..woh..woh aaj subah subah Mukku ko bohot zor se chot lag gayi thi!

Anupama: Mukku? Woh kaun hai?

Anuj: Mukku! Mukku maane Malvika..

Anupama: accha! Malvika! Malvika Kalyani!

Anuj: Malvika Kalyani? Yeh kaun hai?

Anupama: Arre tum hi toh baat kar rahe ho Malvika ke baare me! Woh humare hi class me hai!

Anuj: Nahi nahi Anupama. Mai kisi bhi Malvika Kalyani ki baat nahi kar raha. Infact mujhe toh pata bhi nahi hai yeh Malvika Kalyani hai kaun!

Anupama: Toh? Anuj saaf saaf batao na kya bol rahe ho!

Anuj: Ha woh Anupama mai Malvika Kapadia ki baat kar raha hu. Meri choti behen! Woh aaj..

Anuj went to telling the entire story in detail to Anupama while making space for himself in-between Arun and Anupama. He explain each second of his hospital trip to Anupama and then also explained the jam he faced while coming to college. Devika qued her entry and came. She made some space between Anuj and Anupama and sat down furthering the distance between Arun and Anupama. The moment Anuj finished his story Devika qued her storytelling.

Devika: Aur pata hai Anu aaj mere sath kya hua! Aaj na...

She started talking to Anupama. Anuj turned and looked at Arun. Arun had a grin on his face. Anuj knew there was somthing going on. He feared that they were too late. Anupama is very innocent, she wouldn't understand Arun's intention and fall for it. As Devika's story finished, the teacher for the next lecture entered and they sat down to study.
___________________________________________

It was their free period and Arun had to go to meet some professor. Anupama, Devika and Anuj headed to the canteen and while Anupama was searching and securing a seat for all three of them, Anuj and Devika went to order food.