Chapter 13: The competition begins

The next day morning, Anupama came to the venue on time. It was a Saturday and only the participates and the viewers were there. Devika came there. Anupama came running to her.

Anupama: Devika..saara saaman kaha hai?

Devika: Anu..Anu woh sab Anuj ke paas hai..woh aata hi hoga..

Anupama: Devika! Tu kyu nahi leke aai!!

Devika: Anu dekh tera dress wagerah mujhe mila nahi toh Anuj ne kaha ki woh khud dhoondh lega aur le aayega tere liye..

Anupama: Par Devika! Mai..mai.. agar..agar woh time ne nahi aaye toh..toh..mai..

Anupama started panicking. She was worried that if Anuj doesn't come on time then she'll be eliminated! And after seeing her brothers choice, she was scared about the choices made by any male.

Anuj came running there. He knew he was running short of time. He became late beacuse of taking the dress from the designer. He saw that Anupama was already waiting impatiently for him.

Anuj: I'm soo soo sorry! Woh dress laate laate deri ho gayi! Yeh lo Anupama, jaldi se tayar ho jao!

Anuj handed over the bag to Anupama which had both the dress as well as the jewelry. Anupama went inside and was very shocked to see the beautiful dress inside. After wearing the dress she saw that there was something more inside the bag. She opened the jewelry box and saw the beautiful necklace set in it. She held it in her hand to get a clear look at it.

Anupama: Kitna sundar hai..yeh asli hai kya?

Anupama was looking at it to confirm her suspicion when the in-charge knocked on her door.

In-charge: Bas 5 minute hai! Jaldi se tayar ho ke aao vaha!

Anupama: Abhi aai!

Anupama quickly put it on and rushed outside. She came out and Devika looked at Anupama in awe. Anuj couldn't believe it that someone could look this beautiful and pretty! He looked at her in utter administration.

Anupama's look: