Prologue: Meeting Her.

"Hey, you need money right?" Simon ask and winked at Kzhea, my cousin, "Yes, I do." I nodded.

We are here in the parking lot of Kreuzer Company which is where I am going to apply to be an intern. I need money for college.

"I have some money to donate to you since you don't have enough money, " he chuckled and giggled. I just rolled my eyes and continue to walk, he was getting on my nerves. I bet, his money has a favor. And what does he mean about the donation? I'm not lacking sufficient money to live in a considered comfortable or normal society. Maybe? I guess.

"I bet 50$ of my money, if you will kiss that woman that's now shutting her door handle, I will hand you the money tomorrow. I'm a man of my words, you know that" he said and winked meaningfully again to my cousin's direction beside me. Considering his meaningful wink to my cousin seems like he has something to tell just by judging by their poker face expression. Lols

I knew, what should I assume to them?

"I bet 50$ of my money also if you will give that woman a sweetest kiss over five minutes," Kzhea giggled and cover her mouth.

I turned around them and rolled my eyes, "Why both of you can't just help me without giving me a favor!?" I furiously ask glaring at both of them with annoyance as I clench my fist.

"Okay, we are returning our money now... That's sad, we just wanted to help you. But we guess you don't need money for your college," Simon uttered pretending he was hurt.

"Fine! I'll take it. But... Hand me the money tomorrow, okay?" I said and they both nodded.

"I'll raise my right hand if it's over!" Kzhea yelled and giggled.

"Okay, time check! 5:05 minutes. Go, honey! Do it for money!" Simon cheer me up and I heard them laughing. I was like a dog running and obeying my owner for a bone.

She almost enter the elevator but suddenly my mighty palm pushes her against the wall and locked up her hands, I can see her intimidating eyes stunned but gosh! Just by staring straight at her poker face, with no expressions but a little shocked in surprised, I might let out a chuckle in no time. Her hands are so soft and comfy, Is this the palm of a rich person?

I stared at her face a little and peck a kiss on her lips and slowly let out my tongue intersect to her mouth - closing my eyes mesmerizing the tension we both have.

I heard some familiar laughing but I didn't bother listening to them I don't hate giving my first kiss to this woman, whoever she is.

Her lips felt like a marshmallow, pillowy red smooth lips and soft, lovely to lick while her breath is making me crazy because of its freshness. If she can be the Colgate, then I can be the toothbrush.

My body was stunned after I noticed she is responding to my kiss unnoticed that she was holding my waist sliding downwards giving me a little tickle and mingled.

Sharing our saliva gasping for air while intersecting our tongues slowly as we kissed and glancing each other with surprise.

I can't breathe.. however, this is freaking nice.

I can't help the comfortable tenderness of her as we pressed our bodies with each other while mingling her kissable lecherous lips with mine which can make me tingle at the same time. She is giving me this feeling of something that I could not even understand, wondering if this doing is bad or right.

What happened if there's CCTV around this parking lot? What a disgrace to me then.

I gaze my eyes at the two clowns that were just laughing and giggling with each other. Kzhea raised her two fingers and I guess that's mean; ' 2 minutes left?'

I push her against the wall gasping for a little air and kiss her again likewise we did lately, is this ain't for money, I wouldn't do this filthy task.

My eyes widened by surprise as we did eye contact, she twisted her tongue intersecting our saliva, and give me a smacked kiss as she walks her finger slowly towards my breast, pinching my nipple and grinning at me. Is she playing with me!?

I turned my eyes to my friends and they gave me a thumbs up. I immediately pushed that unknown person and ran off towards the clowns as I grabbed their hand escaping from that 'so-called woman but secretly lewd'. They just laughed teasingly while I am here suffering from embarrassment.

"Hey, do you know who is the woman you kissed?" Simon chuckled.

"Who?" I ask gasping for some air while holding my chest.

"That's the CEO of Kreuzer Company." I froze and they gave me a silly laugh.

Tf!?

___
Just wanted to publish it here since when writing in drafts but might delete this. Nawawala sa drafts.

A/N: I didn't own the images & GIF you will view but you can imagine Angelina's seductive appearance in this story. Nalimutan ko ang main characters.

Angelina Jolie

Kelly Clarkson

Thank you!