Chapter 16: FURIOUSNESS & LAUGHS

After the classes with Professor Clinton and some subjects with another teacher, I overdose thinking about Ms. Jolie's assignment she gave me in the morning before she leave hurriedly. Maybe she has an appointment with someone.

"What time is it?" I look at Simon's wristwatch as he gazes at it, "Why are you so concerned about the time? It's already 6 p.m."

I rolled my eyes secretly and sighs as I slammed the table lightly and slant my back against the chair, "I got tired of waiting for Kzhea, I hope her body will appear inside this cafeteria now."

"I'll go buy drinks Kelly, I got her texts and it's said she was with Zeica and will be going here," Simon stated and stand-up as he inserted his both hand in his pocket pants. I don't know why this guy was still looking good even though his parents wanted him to become a 'someone'. Besides, he doesn't have any sisters, and he is certainly gay in my thinking.

A lot of girls have been longing for Simon since he was in his first year of high school and elementary, many girls got attracted to his hot body and handsome appearance. But I just rejected him out of ignorance despite all the expensive flowers, earrings, bracelets, neckpieces, and chocolates he gave. I guessed, I'm lucky to meet him but I was only 16th at that time, who knows how to handle relationships, it's just a headache for me. However, he was Kzhea's best friend to the point that we became friends after that rejection. I must say; he's a great guy and a buddy.

"Hi Kelly, want to have some snacks?" A familiar voice from somewhere suddenly appeared as I turned around wondering, oh it's Zeica.

"Hi, feeling better now?" I pulled out of smiled gazing at her as she sat beside me where Simon's place earlier. Kzhea simply listens to
us at the front nonchalantly. Kzhea said; that Zeica was exhausted designing her house for a party tonight.

She nodded smiling, "Yes and it's well good, don't be nervous about tonight. Shea told me that you are a neurotic person, how about... I'll pick you up from your apartment tonight so wouldn't be able to be embarrassed and nervous in front of the visitors? At 7:25? Do you agree?" She lengthy responded gazing at me, plastering a silly smile.

I nonchalantly gaze at her beautiful appearance, why does it have to be Zeica? If Simon can pick me up tonight? I take my phone immediately from the desk when it suddenly vibrates and read the message.

Unknown Message:

Ms. Clarkson, I'll rent you to be my guard tonight. I'm having lunch with my boyfriend and my guards got their day off due to their appointment.

-Angelina

I choke at my saliva and cough lightly because of surprise, seriously? Is she treating me as her slave student? Perhaps, she is out of her mind.

I thought of a realistic reply to Ms. Angelina then thought of accepting Zeica's statement earlier so I can't be punished for tomorrow. Who knows.

"Pick me at 7:25 p.m and here's the address," I wrote my place when my phone immediately vibrate again.

Unknow Message:

Don't you dare to refuse me?

How'd she knows I would reject her? I turned my back and saw six teachers including Ms. Clinton and Ms. Angelina having lunch much distance from us.

She is simply crossing her eyebrows in front of the teachers while gazing straight at me as she lifted her eyebrows for a couple of seconds. How long have they been here?