CHAPTER 2: THE STOLEN KISS

--

"Hi class, I am Professor Jack Clinton, I am your Professor in Science and English." He introduced himself but I didn't bother listening to him.

I continued reading this girl's love series titled: One Last Breath and the author is artysstueri.

I buy this book in the mall and it's kinda nice how this painter girl made the popular doctor fall in love.

But sadly, the girl is fighting her heart disease, she needs to have a heart transplant but why does every story have a clown intruder in their life? If I were the character, I will never forgive the intruder. This book is giving me a headache.

"This is Ms. Angelina Jolie, she will be the one sponsoring in our school and we want her to share a short story about her life. So, you must listen -" my classmate cut off his word and started shouting.

"Woaaahh!"

"Witwewh!"

"Dmn, so hot!"

"Mommy, have no mercy on me!"

I heard them, clapping, jumping, and saying nonsense words that made me laugh. Are they insane? I continued reading the book and didn't bother them.

"Stop class!" Our Professor furiously yelled and sigh deeply.

Finally peace...

"Okay now, I'll let you introduce yourself one by one. Tell me your full name, age, and hobbies." Our Professor ask, again?

"Okay, let's start from Ms. Clarkson since you didn't even listen to what I am saying lately and continue reading your weird book. Come here."

Freak!? Why I am?

I stand up and walk in front. I sigh heavily and gaze at my Professor and Ms. Jolie that is now smirking, crossing her arms and legs while sitting in the left corner.

I turned my eyesight and found Simon making funny clown faces in front of me. I can't help but chuckled and sighed deeply but he still making that funny face. Dmn.

I giggled when Mr. Clinton targeted Simon's forehead chalk, I burst out laughter likewise my classmate.

"Good for you!" I yelled and chuckled but he just pouted and rolled his eyes.

"Okay, class. Stop! Now introduce yourself, Ms. Clarkson." I sighed heavily to prevent myself not to laugh.

" I sighed heavily to prevent myself not to laugh

I gaze my eyes at Ms. Jolie and saw her smiling, I low down my head of disgrace; I forgot that this woman was just sitting right beside me.

"Hi, I am Kelly Clarkson a 19 years old but turning 20 this upcoming March. My hobbies are writing stories, poetry, composing songs, and I like art but practicing painting and also, I love reading books when it's come to manga, stories, watching anime, and watching sports."

Mr. Clinton clapped his hand and was followed by my classmates, except for Simon. I gaze my sight in Ms. Jolie and she also clapped which made me blush, isn't that unprofessional for a highest-level woman like her? I smiled in front and walk towards my sit.

I glance at Simon and found him rolling his eyes at me. I bet he is gay but he's just afraid of admitting it, lol.

I turned my eyesight in front and saw Mr. Jackson walking toward Ms. Wrecker, "Okay guys, prefer yourself for a later introduce. Ms. Wrecker will start talking and you all must stay silent and listen."

Really? This isn't fair, I was the only one introducing myself earlier while there was still Ms. Wrecker sitting and listening. Mr. Clinton didn't do it on purpose, isn't he?

I cover my face with my book and continue reading, "Hi, I am Angelina Jolie - a CEO and a designer. Since I was born, my father practices me about business, they want me to do this and that. ..."

She hem and swallowed her saliva.

"They keep telling me that it's for my future neither. I can't have time to play with other kids outside, just staying inside our house while listening to my private teacher. Until growing up, business is what I always do."

"When I step in puberty, my life was never been colorful. I am dedicated to my work and can't have time to have fun with friends, I started working and building that Kreuzer Company which is where I am handling now."

I stopped reading when I heard her storytelling in the last part? I looked at her stunned as she did eye contact with me for seconds.

"If you want to have a nice life, work hard and have time for yourself a little. And don't forget to be thankful to Jesus, anything question?" She asks and smiles a bit.

"I heard your mother die? Is it true?" A boy stands and asks.

"Yes is it, 6 months ago," she responded and gaze at me.

"Oww, that's sad... Condolence Ms. Wrecker!" They uttered and Ms. Wrecker forcibly smiled.

Is this woman, don't know how to make her smile bigger?

"Ms. Wrecker, do you have a boyfriend?" A nerdy boy continues to ask.

"Yes, I have," she responded in a low voice.

My classmate was shocked including me. My eyes widened when Simon stand up and raise his right hand, " When that girl kisses you, how does it feel?" Simon chuckled looking at me.

You...

"Well, it feels good. I like it very much." My heart began beating fast after she responded eyeing me.

Simon.

"Who is that woman Mrs.Wrecker? Are you a lesbian?" The nerdy boy asks again, can't he just shut his mouth?

"That was a coincidence and that's my private life," she responded sternly and the boy sit with disgrace. Great for him.

"Okay, I gotta go. Bye class, I'm in a hurry," she wave her hand from behind and went outside.

"Okay, that was it. If you have any questions, don't ask me. I am just a teacher, not a reporter." Professor Clinton utters as my classmate laughs.

"Sir, may I go to the bathroom?"

"Yes, you may."

I wanna wash up my face and pee, wondering why I am beating fast after she responded to Simon? What's wrong with me? Have we met before?

I went to the bathroom and peed before I wash my face, I heard heels clicking while walking inside as I turned around. I saw Ms. Wrecker again, leaning against the wall while crossing her arms.

"You don't remember me huh?" She smirked.

"Your face is kinda familiar but I don't even know some details of you," I responded bitterly before looking at the mirror, seeing her intimidating appearance and sexy body reflecting in the mirror makes my horsy heart shiver, "She's hella, hot." I cover my mouth with shock and turned red in embarrassment after letting out a word.

She giggled, "I'm happy to hear that, you want to see me naked?"

---
If there's a cliche part, I'm sorry.