CHAPTER 12: WONDERFUL TONIGHT.

XII: WONDERFUL TONIGHT.

After the dance, Simon run to me and grabbed my wrist through the backstage. Kzhea wants me to breathe and calm first and even gave me a meaningful winked after she leave, lol. What's with that woman?

"Calm your ass, Kelly. I might gone crazy but towards you looking at Mrs. Wrecker, you need to go at mental hospital." The gay rolled his eyes. He isn't really that gay, besides he can do both. Female and male in one person, he can be such a hottie and gorgeous - even his voice as well. That's a count of talents right?

"You even intentionally squeeze and rubbed Mrs. Wrecker ass, where'd you get that courage dude?" I suddenly cough a little and throw him the tissue paper I was busy wiping my neck and face lately . I'm shaking and melting at some point.

"You noticed that? But that's all you saw right?" I'm nervous. I don't want to be a scumbag tomorrow besides I retired from that earlier.

"A lot of people noticed," he responded in a indurated tone and placed his two hand in the pocket of his trousers. Jeez, what have I done? " But that's a part of the dance isn't it?" He nodded his head and smiled widely, "Don't worry wife, I'll aways yours," he chuckling responded.

"No connect, boi." I sighed heavily and rolled my eyes while I crossed my arm, I'm tired of waiting for some minutes here, did she leave already?

Lol she's such a hottie gorgeous woman.

"AFTER MR. LIAM REPRESENTATION, THE NEXT WILL BE MS. KELLY CLARKSON PERFORMANCE. AROUND OF APPLAUSE PLEASE!"

Wtf.

"You ready? Go on, don't be scared." Liam said smiling and poke my forehead lightly, " Don't do that again, I don't like that."

I left him outside rolling my eyes, I turned my sight at the front where people are clapping, shouting, whistling, and smiling even Kzhea gave me a mean beautiful smile, "Do it well, Ms. Angelina is watching you dear," she stopped for a seconds and leave me behind.

My eyes searched for a beautiful hot chixs whom is dancing lately, and lol there she was - sitting in middle of length table with some highest rank visitors. She's elegantè.

I wave my hands to her place and smiled widely, of course she can see me plastering a smile looking at her. I looked down and stunned, what? The stage was surrounded with a lot of cameras and paparazzi.

H*ck? What's this? Isn't this a normal concert neither performance? Gracious Kelly, why did you come and accept the offer?

I searched my eyes for Kzhea and Liam giving them a meaningful glared, they were sitting at the right corner with some student councils and guidance teacher. They just chuckled and wave playfully, I rolled my eyes and sighs deeply.

I sat infront of the Piano and coughs lightly, I turned around and saw Sico smiling sitting beside the Piano of him, he will assist me in the middle of the song - new decisions again.

I closed my eyes as I played slowly the instrument, I heard some clapped and I smiled with a heavy sighs biting my lips - looking at my inspiration smiling, Lol. I felt my cheeks red with embarrassment, that beautiful woman is staring at me quite carefully lifting her chin. She really didn't leave ha..

'All Of Me'

What would I do without your smart mouth?

Drawin' me in and you kickin' me out
You've got my head spinnin', no kiddin'
I can't pin you down