CHAPTER 3: Unknown Message.

She let out some chuckles, "I'm happy to hear that. You want to see me naked?" Mrs. Wrecker whispered to my ear which made me tickle a little. "Why would I? I have my own body, Ma'am.", I low my head and wash again my face.

"That's unprofessional of you," I murmured as I saw her smirking reflecting in the mirror, "Do I need to act professionally when talking with a lascivious student similar to you, Ms. Clarkson? " she utters in a heavy voice while lifting her eyebrows and suddenly left me behind.

I froze. She isn't joking, right? And lascivious? The heck? Have we met before? Argh, why would I overthink something this much!?

On my way home walking outside the campus after our boring class, I jumped off nervously when Simon suddenly beeped his car many times and yelled, "Come here, Kelly! I'm not mad at you! The time is 6:50 pm and you must be at your house. You know... someone might harass my honey, I don't want that to happen." I rolled my eyes and continued to walk.

He immediately opened the back door and grabbed my wrist towards inside. "Sit peacefully and don't repulse," he said sternly and went to the front seat.

I just rolled my eyes and didn't bother his corny jokes during his driving, I have a reason to be mad at him.

I simply said, "Thank you" before I went inside.

I went to the 3rd floor which is my apartment, I've been living inside this unit for almost 4 yrs now. I suddenly froze by surprise after I saw Mrs.Wrecker, sitting on my couch while bending the throw pillow on her tummy; crossing her legs and arm while looking at every detail inside my ward.

"Nice unit huh," she mumbled, "A-ah... y-yes..." I stutter because of shock. How did she get in?

"What are you doing here Mrs. Wrecker ?" I asked out of curiosity. "Just call me Ms. Jolie, that's it. I am not married," she said sternly.

I chuckled a bit when I heard her saying those words. "Oh my bad," I mumbled.

"How'd you get in? I have the key inside my backpack. And how did you know it was my unit?"

She just raised both eyebrows while gazing at me confusingly, "Well, I owned this apartment."

My face was drawn surprised with curiosity, "How? Mr. Smith owned this."

"Well, I buy this lately."

My eyes widened and were stunned, is she that rich? How much time did she waste waiting for me? No, - she wouldn't wait either. I am just assuming, lol.

She stood up and poke my forehead, "Wash your self dummy," she whispered to my ear which making me tickled again before she left me froze.

--

I woke up in the morning having a headache and grabbed my laptop then open my email.

To: Ms. Clarkson

Hi, nice meeting you! We found your email and approved your form. We'd like to know you more, so please prefer yourself for tomorrow. Bring your valid ID and birth certificate for tomorrow at 8:00 in the morning at GTA COMPANY. Have a nice day ahead!

Sincerely: Ms. Gwen
Friday: 10:56 am

I freaked out and jumped off when suddenly I remembered that today is Saturday. I look at my clock and it's already 7:35 in the morning, I rush to the bathroom and clean myself.

Finally, I got to the GTA Company and it's nice, the inside is amazing. I saw a lot of Jewelry and statues of a Lion, I guess that's their design. I roamed my eyes in every corner of the inside.