CHAPTER 13: SURVING MS. ANGELINA'S CLASS

XIV: SURVING MS. ANGELINA'S CLASS

"Good morning Kelly a.k.a rubbing ass." Kzhea jump on me and place her hand around my neck, "What happened about the dance? Have you done one night stand?" I pulled her hand from my neck and walks passed by.

After Ms. Angelina drove me at my apartment, I can't sleep comfortably and now dizziness is attacking me today while this woman is literally disturbing someone's health, I sighs in disbelief turning around her shrugged, "Nothing happened between us Kzhea, will you stop thinking about that?"

"Okay then, you should go to detention room now," her words awaken me, what detention room? "I have classes with your father, why would I go there?" She sprang my head light, "Wake-up, Ms. Angelina will be your detention teacher for the whole week. Dad told me about what happened to you, lol."

"Two girls have you seen Angelina Jolie inside this campus!?" A beautiful woman gasped wearing a loose skirt pants and black blazer having a beautiful long eyelashes and a little curl of her hair, she's kinda gorgeous beautiful; hot chixs like a model.

Kzhea shrugged towards her and pull out a smile, "Surely, on detention room. She will be rubbing ass, teacher for now," her brows lifted staring straight to Kzhea with curiosity, " A student rubbing ass? Who the h*ck was that and why her parents gave her like that name? Sounds ridiculous."

Kzhea burst out laughs pointing at me, wt? The woman glance to me and immediately plastered a beautiful smile as she hand her hand, "Hi beautiful, I didn't knew you had a ridiculous name, forgive me for my words. I'm Yin Vans, Angelina's cousin. Nice meeting you... r-rubbing ass."

We both surrounded by laughs and giggled from Kzhea, I sighs in disbelief and just rolled my eyes immediately at the woman beside me, "Come, follow me." I utters to escape away from this madwoman.

"What the, how many roles do you have in your life Angelina!? Do I need to put you at mental hospital? What did you do yesterday night and you were late!? Mrs. Len-" I'm about to bowed infront of Ms. Angelina after she opened the door but Ms. Yin immediately exclaimed. Good there's no one in here.

"Stop barking, who told you to appeared here?" Ms. Angelina said in an indurated tone having no expressions after glancing at me.

"She: Rubbing ass," Ms. Yin responded pointing me that made my eyes widened of shocked looking towards her.

"Rubbing ass?" Ms. Angelina turned her brows upside down glancing at me crossing her arms while tapping her right heels at the white floor, "The beautiful woman with a ponytail and glasses and black t-shirt then jeans -"

" It's Kzhea ma'am, my friend." I bowed again cutting Ms. Yin cute explanation, she's literally cute whenever she got curious and confused about something.

"This is Kelly Clarkson not rubbing ass. Make a reservation at the hotel tonight. Kelly, you are late for almost 3 minutes." She said and walks to her desk, I glance at Ms. Yin and wave my hands for farewell pulling out smiled as I entered inside.

"You are cute and charming, I'd like to know you more. Can we have a dinner tonight? Maybe tomorrow or after the classes? Give me your phone number, address, complete name, age, favorite food, and of course, may I know if you have a boyfriend? Just make sure, I won't be on trap." She smiles giggling before she pinch my cheeks softly.

"You're asking too many questions, leave this door and take your work." Ms. Angelina sternly said, her shining shimmering eyes began to darkened glaring straight at Ms. Yin. How terrifying.

Although she does have that weird expression, different flaws, mixed and miserable appearance, no make-up and simple wear clothes, she's still looking good and stunning. And more on; she is divine perfect, gorgeous, beautiful, pretty, hot, charming, cute, adorable.