CHAPTER 5: DRIVE ME, MS. JOLIE.

"Hey, dummy since it's Sunday tomorrow wanna grab lunch?" She ask while walking towards from her refrigerator and pour water in her glass

"My intention today is to relax Ms.Jolie."

I heard her chuckled, "Just call me Angelina, that's a terrible username."

"Do you wanna have a coffee Ms. Clarkson? What do you prefer ---"

"Yes, please. Anything that you like to drink," I answered cutting of her words while staring at her wide television screen - watching action movie; Lara Croft. ( Angelina Movie.)

"What do you usually do every Sunday Ms. Clarkson?" She ask handing me the cup of coffee and sit at the couch while me in the mat.

My jaw dropped as I turned around her, "Today is Sunday!?" I shockingly ask and she nodded confusingly.

Uw fag. It's time to go church and today is my first day. What the fudge and I forgotten about this day? But do I really supposed to work even though it's Sunday?

"Angelina, can you drive me at church? And to your dad's company also?"

"I don't like someone's commanding me."

I tapped ny head lightly as I let out a heavy sighs in disbelief.

"Ms. Angelina, can you drive me at church and your dad's company?" I said in sheepishly tone.

"Too demanding."

I exhaled heavily, plastering a force smile infront of her poker face appearance.

This woman's custom should not be followed by children. Boldness manners.

"Ms. Angelina, I am late and can't have time to find taxi, will you drive me at church and GTA Company?"

"Great. It's 7:38 in the morning, there's a clothes in my closet, you can try that," she grinned teasingly pointing her room.

She likes playing people.

I immediately drank the coffee but sadly; I spilled the coffee on her vintage long coat that made her poker face change into a furious one as her eyes widened with surprised. Freak why this coffee is so bitter!?

"You..." She mumbled in a heavy voice gazing to my direction.

I rolled my eyes then ran to her room, grabbed something that looks casual and change to her bathroom. Agh, why did I forgot about this!?

I heard a loud beeping sound outside and ran away from her house before entering the car. "Wear this Ms. Clarkson, these looks good to you," She said scanning my body.

I looked at her confusingly and she simply smirked, "I didn't know you have bobbies," she grin teasingly and start the engine

I only rolled my eyes and lean my head at the headrest as I slowly closed my eyes, calming my body and mind.

"You own me a favor tonight Ms. Clarkson. First; you spilled tea at my clothes. Second; you wear my clothes. Third; I am driving you through church and at GTA company. Fourth; I buy you shoes. Equivalent of 4 hours. Meaning, I want you for four hours," she utters that made my forehead puckered with each other staring at her poker expression.

I only clench my fist when she suddenly pulled out a smile on her lips while driving in a low acceleration. Agh! I sighed in disbelief turning around the windshield wipers.

"Fine, only 4 hours," I responded in a heavy voice as I closed my eyes in disbelief.

"Great."

--
"What time is it now?" I ask looking at her expensive wrist watch, "Eight - fifteenth. "