Chapter 19: THE DATE.

I was dumbfounded after hearing what Ms. Stefan utters, although she is wearing a pencil skirt and white sleeve loose shirt, her butt and boobies can catch the attention of students. She is the new math & physic teacher on this campus and she will guide us until the end of the year. I wonder how Ms. Angelina's doing right now? She was drained from teaching 60 students a day.

Lol.

"Ms. Stefan, how old are you?" Sandra stood up and adjust her eyeglasses as she smile, "I will turn 34 years old this coming March, Ms. Sandra. "

I fold my arms and bend my back on my seat, I sighed. After dinner, Ms. Angelina leave the house hurriedly when she received calls from Ms. Yin. She did not go to school but other students said they saw Ms. Angelina in the detention room, I want to seek the truth because I'm thinking about her today and I can't concentrate on Ms. Sandra's lesson.

"Apology for intruding during the lesson Ms. Stefan but, can I bring Kelly with me? The dean already knew about this and we need her today." My eyebrows furrowed, what happened? Why are they finding my name? I peek at the doorway and saw Troy smiling in front of Ms. Stefan.

"Bring her back afternoon, I have something to talk with Ms. Kelly," Troy nodded. My body quickly appeared in front of the door, smiling. If this is about the band then he must not bring me back inside this classroom. "Do we have a band today?" I grinned. He shook his head, "No, Liam wants to talk with you, Kelly." He whispered, I turned to Ms. Stefan's desk as we did eye contact, I bite my lower lips grumbling to not allow me to come with Troy.

She got confused and puckered her eyebrows, staring at me. She sighed when she realized what I am doing, "Ms. Kelly is going to the detention room. He has classes with Ms. Angelina and even you beg me to bring Kelly, you can't. Moreover, it was Ms. Angelina's demand, Liam might beg."

Did I just hear it from Ms. Stefan!? Liam might beg!? Dude, Liam is the dean's Son. He is popular and powerful, he is the SSC - vice president of this campus, seriously!? While Ms. Angelina is only sponsoring this university!

My body was stiffened and dumbfounded, even some of my classmates were surprised. We knew how popular and respected Liam's existence; was because his parents own this university. But considering the dean's actions when Ms. Angelina arrived on the day she came for a sponsor, the dean was surprised and stunned by what he discovered. For some reason, he must know who the person is arriving.

Ms. Angelina was like a current president that can't be defeated, she was the daughter of Mr. Jolie - one of the top popular CEO, but Ms. Angelina can even control his father's dignity. She can be Queen and King of all kingdoms using one body in front of many people. She can debate any top businessman using her logical and knowledgeable mind.

No one can defeat her. Moreover, considering what she said during the night dinner where I got embarrassed and discomfort; she can have all she wishes for and what she wishes must possess. She is probably a dominant woman who can surpass people who want to get her capability.

But who exactly is Ms. Angelina?
She can't be an alien that controls a human mind, to fiction.

Maybe... a reincarnated powerful goddess from the year 1000 and was raped by an incubus then she was cursed of sleep and can only awaken by the kiss of a Prince. But the Prince didn't find herself and the incubus only wanted her body, so she died and reincarnated as a powerful beautiful goddess mortal name Angelina.

Whoa, thumbs up. Perhaps this is the effect of watching and reading fairy tales.

"You can leave, Troy. And Kelly. ..." Ms. Stefan stopped and looked at her wristwatch, "Ms. Angelina expected you to go to the detention room, keep in mind you have to undergo Ms. Clinton's punishment, " she sternly continued. A found her hot when talking fiercely, I guess admire herself more, I admit no doubt that she Iives as a sexy Professor. Does she have a boyfriend? I can be a better one. I briefly nodded and quickly grabbed my backpack - waving in her direction, I saw Troy walk out feeling annoyed and scrub his nape irritatedly.