CHAPTER 4: KELLY'S WILDEST NIGHT

IV: KELLY'S WILDEST NIGHT

As a I lay my self in my bedroom, the text pop up in my mind, I wonder who texted me lately? It's now 6:10 in the evening and I don't feel like going outside. That unknown message keeps bothering to my thoughts and can't let me sleep comfortably.

I wanted to relax and sleep, watching movies while eating since it's Saturday. No classes, no boring explanation of my Professor and headache subjects.

However, cleaning this room is literally not easy. A lot of stuff need to clean, mopping the floor, cleaning the bathroom, and washing clothes, shoes, and anything. Agh, my whole day isn't that really good.

I immediately stood up and hurriedly open after I heard some knocks. My jaw dropped suddenly because of surprise when Ms. Jolie shewed infront of me smiling. Really? What is she doing here?

"Hey dummy, want me to come inside?"

I was froze staring at her curious face with full of shocked. She lifted her eyebrows gazing at me with confusingly before she peep inside.

"What do you mean?" I stutterly answered.

She chuckles softly and bite her lower lips; looking at me with her silly appearance. Is she seducing me?

"Where'd you get that thingy thinking, huh?" She smirked.

My eyebrow suddenly intersected and lounged on the steps, pouting. What does she think of me? A perverted lascivious student who is secretly desiring her so called; 'physical lewd beauty? '

"Wanna grab lunch with me dummy?" she asks following me. Suddenly my phone vibrate and immediately pick it up.

Unknown Message:

Hello dear, this is Mr.Jolie. Prefer yourself for tonight dear, I'll pick you up at your house.

I looked up at Ms. Jolie and saw her both eyebrow turned upside down, "I'm sorry I can't Ma'am because your father invited me to a dinner and will pick me up tonight. I'll just change my clothes first."I said and rush off towards the bathroom with my dress I've been prefering lately. Despite that scary situations, I still prepared dress lol.

"Not bad.." I mumbled looking at the mirror.

"Your outfit looks so bad... don't wear cleavage again Ms. Clarkson. You seems like a clown." I almost jump off when I heard her sternly voice.

I turned around and saw her leaning against the door while looking at every details of my dress. My mirror is long but not wide so I can't see her that much.

"How'd you get in huh!?" I yelled looking at her furiously.

I didn't expected that! Is she secretly peeping at me!?

"You've seen my body aren't you!?" I clench my fist and sigh deeply, geez, I might leave this apartment in no time if I do punch her.

How the freak I didn't hear her opening the door? Im so dumbass.

"You know, I've own this apartment so I have the copy of your key... What if you'll jumped off to that window escaping from me?" She says in a sarcastic tone pointing her finger to the window. What the!? Is she sick? If I did jump in that window, I'm sure I might died in no time. LoL.

"And, I've seen many females bodies so no need to feet guilty," she continued grinning.

Dang! She really pisses me.

I throw her my lotion and shoot! That went to her forehead. "Good for you!" I mumbled but she only let out of chuckles and giggles.

"I remembered how your butt looks so cute," she added as she smirked before escaping away from me.