CHAPTER 7: EMBARRASSMENT

My bad.. "I'm sorry Ms. Angelina, I didn't mean hitting your backbone! I thought you were a thief so I did something suspicious! Please forgive me for not recognizing you immediately." I pleaded but she only arch her eyebrow.

"Hey, she almost looks like a tiger when she had that furious appearance." Kz whispers as we stare straightly at Ms. Angelina watching us intimidating .

"Have a great day ladies, I have a meeting to go." she said bitterly before she walked passed by.

"Would you mind to join us?" I ask but she just ignore me.

"Prefer yourself for tonight, Ms. Clarkson, I'll just pick you up. " she whispers as I felt her hot breath mesmerizing my body that made my ears tickle.

"Bye." she waved wisely from behind.

***

Angelina POV

"Eva, what time is it now?" She hurriedly ran into me holding a match of earings and high heels.

"7:20 o'clock in the evening Ms. Angelina."

"Why won't you just look at your watch asshole?" Yin yelled as she sips her coffee.

"Your wife is my secretary, anything wrong with it?" She just rolled her eyes as I smirked. She is really dumbass.

"Zack, find out about the place. I'll better hurry now."

"Mr. Lucy was already at the hotel while Mr. Don was having a tea outside."

They arrived early ah.

"Good luck Angelina!" Zack yelled as he move his chair. "A piece of cake!"

Kelly POV

Agh, messed again. I didn't blame the both but why are they acting kid when they get drunk? I pickup up the plastic bottle and empty junkie food, while they were happy laughing and cheering bottle with each other.

"Idiot, haven't yoy see Kelly's butt when she was young? Ahh.. if you could see her butty, yoy really like to pinch it til it got red." Kzhea laughs pointing my butt.

I throw them out the cellophane bags where I was holding lately and sighed heavily. I looked at my watch and it's already 8:30 in the night. I tapped my forehead lightly remembering what Angelina has told me lately.

"Gather your trash and put in the safe place guys." I yelled but they're still laughing.

I run through my room and pick a dress to wear, I saw Ms. Jolie's grey car parking as she came out the door. I hurriedly put on a light red lipstick after I wear the dress and curl my hair a little. Time is running.. I rushed outside and saw her sitting in the empty couch.

I tapped my head because of ashamed when I saw the both drooling - leaning their back against the couch while a lot of plastic bottle and junk foods scattered throughout the floor.

"I'm really sorry about them." I nod, "You are late." she sternly said as I look at her intimidating appearance.

"You are so mean. Can't you see that? They are drunk, how can I prefer myself for tonight?" I frown but she only chuckled. "Let's go, Kelly."

--
"Woa, this is so fancy." I said in a low voice. " You like it?" she responded while holding my hand. "Yes I do."

"I like you too" she mumbled but I ignored.

" come and sit," she smiled and pull the chair, "Thank you," I nod.

"How's your day doing in the whole day huh?"

"It's great and thank you for accepting the representation," She chuckled.

"Stop pretending."

I arch my eyebrow, "Pretending of what?"

"You wanted to text me and threaten me about our dinner right?" I froze, that's actually I want to do. Threaten her about cancelling our dinner if she wouldn't accept my representation, but who I am to be sure that she would be frightened? Crazy Kelly.

"Yea but first of all; I don't have your number that's why it's still useless." I responded out of guilty.

"Absolutely, that's why I didn't agree about using your phone tho, if you do, you'll feel embarrassed infront of us." She giggled and wiggle her eyebrows that made me chuckle a bit.

"I thought you are so superior... you know what I mean," I uttered as I eat my food. This recipe is absolutely delicious.

She only smirked, "After you eat, own me a dance."

I rolled my eyes, "Who are you to command me hah?"

She shrugged, "You owe me a lot lately." My eyebrow raise upward, "Does not mean that I'll do everything you command!" I furiously said in a low voice preventing myself to slammed the table.

"Chill, its just a dance," she mumbled and chuckled. "I don't know how to dance." I turned my sight in right direction with embarrassment.

"Don't you dare to refuse me." she sternly said looking at my eyes intimidating. Oh I'm dead.

--
"You like the dinner?" I nod and went outside to her car, "Thankyou Ms. Angelina."

"Call me Angelina if there's no one, but you and me." I only nodded, dang I'm tired. "What time is it?"

"Its 11:25 o'clock," she replied looking at her watch, "Would you mind me to accompany you through the door?" I shrugged. "Is that mean, yes?"

I rolled my eyes, "Yea, also, you own this apartment tho."

As we walked through the doorway of my unit, I suddenly frozed when I heard some moan and loud groan, uw what the fudge! How dare them making love inside my ward? I sighed deeply and trying to push Ms. Jolie outside, "Slowly Ms. Clarkson, I might fall in this stairs!" She exclaimed but I didn't bother.

"I'll give you another unit to sleep, c'mon I'm also tired!"

"Hi Ms. Jolie, we have your unit in 010, it's all well clean and special unit. This is the key, Ma'am." A staff woman said and smiled.

"How does it feel having a lot of money?" I ask roaming my eyes around the corner of this unit, it was well-designed and the inside is fresh. This is great, unlike mine.

"About working hard to have a lot of money Ms. Clarkson? You must survive the problems and debate to the people you encountered for your own good, second; protect yourself from those people who harm and harass you because of money. Well, it's doesn't feel good. Absolutely, I don't like it but having a lot of money can make yourself independent woman tho. I can have all I want, and what I want must have." She lock me with her both hand and stare at my eyes having a grin on her lips.

I'm speechless... I can feel her hot breath coming out from her nose. 1 inch apart and we can kiss, I turned around having a blush on my cheek with embarrassment.

"I'm sleepy, Ms. Jolie. Goodnight." I immediately lay myself in bed and coverup with sheets.

"You won't take a bath?" I can feel herself smiling but I didn't bother to respond and slowly close my eyes, I'm so sleepy.