Chapter 24

Today weather isn't good especially that I'm struggling with many difficulties. Agh! Puberty!

“What's with that gloomy ugly face?” Cheska asked.

I just sit quietly in the floor while hugging my knees tightly. I already have eye circles, and with my sleepless night, I can't even do what I wanted to do. I exhale and inhale feeling frustrated.

Surprisingly, their jaw dropped when I suddenly lay down my body in the floor and swayed my hands and feet, as if I was in swimming.

I stare at the ceiling trying to calm my nerves. Suddenly, a waves of laughter surprisingly turned my head at them. My eyes widen in surprised. F-ck.

“She's on her red days.” Ms. Angelina said bluntly and turned around. She walks towards the refrigerator and take a mineral bottle as she drink it.

“How did you knew?” Ms. Cheska asked with curiosity. Even I am. I didn't tell her and there's no blood in my pants.

“She's pale with no strength and lazy.”

Eh?

Batman, how can this woman be so good at figuring?

“Oh... How did you know?”

I turned my head in each of them. Ms. Angelina rolled her eyes without giving a care of the world.

“Ohh... That's bad...” Ms. Angelina turned at Cheska with her frightening eyes.

“I'm a woman Cheska, zip your mouth.”

...

CHESKA POINT OF VIEW.

“Freak. Coward! All of you, out!” she shouted  with the papers flying around.

“Why are you still here, Cheska? Where is Gwen? Did that old man, took Gwen again with him?”

I nodded respectfully, “Yes ma'am, in fact, Ms. Kelly went as well with them.”

Her right brows raise with confusion, hmm, why is she asking and so confused? She's not like this, what are these two young ladies connection? I've seen Kelly and Ms.Jolie a lot, especially at the beach, they hangout much more. What are these both hiding? Did Sir Wrecker knew about this? Hmm, I won't assume, Ms.Angelina will getting married soon.

“How?” Madame Angelina said while crossing her arms.

“As far as I know, they are preparing for your wedding day. Mr. Jolie wanted to help.”

The calm air changed in an instant. Oh my f

“Well, he is not helping.”

She walk towards her table and open her laptop. Her eyes was intimidating, she is seriously staring at her laptop with anger form in her face. I Guess today is bad weather; Gloomy.

“Cheska come here.”

I ran toward her approximately, at this point, there is no kind of type of friends relationship, she's seriously frightening right now.

“Do you know this woman beside Kelly?”

My eyes bulges, oh, wait, Is this the girl Kelly's talking about?

“That's her girlfriend.”

“Girlfriend!? When?”

“Umm... SINCE SHE WAS 11. KIND OF CHILDHOOD FRIENDS. I CALL IT GIRLFRIEND, A GIRL FRIEND NOT A BOY. A RELATION —”

“Stop. I got it. I'm not that jologs. Prepare my car, we are heading to my apartment.”

“Oh sorry, Madame. Yes Madame."

Ohh... that's scary.