CHAPTER 6: MS. ANGELINA, THE THIEF.

[Angelina Jolie - CEO Suite: 5004]
Kelly POV

"So, we are discussing about modeling agency huh." Angelina said as she seductively look straight at the projector screen while crossing her legs and twirling her pen and fingers then slowly move his chair a little.

She looks hot.

"What I am going to do with your presentation Mr. Jolie?" She raised her right eyebrow with confusingly look.

I am right here sitting in the corner while Ms. Gwen and Sir Jolie was right beside the length table. Angelina was just very mean lately, she just always responded; "Oh.." during the representation.

She is pissing me off also but I don't have the right to react and interfere with the meeting. And during the representation lately, Ms. Gwen seems tired. Is she prefering so much about this representation that's why she didn't have time to accompany me through Sir Jolie's office yesterday?

"How about you, Ms. Clarkson, seems like there's something you want to say?"

Freak, I almost startled.

My eyes widened looking at her and saw her smiling seductively with her pillow lips, "Go ahead infront, I want to hear something interesting about this representation from you. Maybe... You can save this representation Ms. Clarkson." she smirked while lifting her chin with both hands and look at me raising her both eyebrows.

She is a famous designer while I am working being an Intern. Jeez, why me? This must be nice a representing, should it be? We need her famous clothes for some ladies model though.

I walk infront and pick the stick that Ms. Gwen was holding lately.

"Nice meeting you Ms. Angelina and Mr. Hanson. I am Kelly Clarkson, working being an Intern of Mr. Jolie. I would like to represent our model that definitely suit with these fashionable dresses and clothes you have. The design is very great. Since this is highly recommended and popular all over the country, it would be nice if we will going to collaborate with each other, right? Our model and your pupolar design will be a perfect match with each other. This is the famous model that people is so obsessed with.

1. Selene Prox is a famous model in France, she is 28 yrs old.
2. Patricia Von is a famous model at Germany, she is 27 yrs old.
3. Daisy Nulem is a famous model from Arab
4. Zaica Wrecker is a famous model also from New York City, she is 21 yrs old.

[What!?]

And the rest is Natalie Wrecker a famous model also and a sister of Zaica, she is 22 yrs old from New York also . Isn't it nice if we could collaborate and work with each other? This would be a nice opportunity . So that that we could have the best ...-"

Jeez, I can't think of anything words. I gaze at Ms. Angelina and saw her smiling silly.

"What will happen if I would not accept your collaboration Ms. Clarkson? Would you be devastated?" She move her chair a little.

"Can I use my phone for a minute Ms. Angelina?" she shakes her head, "We are during of a meeting."

I stunned. I forgot, I don't have any number of her.

"I was just kidding. Then.. I hope this collaboration will doing great." she said that made me sighed deeply.

Woa, that's made my heart bump faster.

"Thank you Ms. Angelina." I nod and she smiled a little.

"Then, we should go now. Nice meeting you Ms. Angelina." Mr. Hanson said and want to do shake-hands but she just smiled, " I don't do shake-hands Mr. Hanson. My pleasure." She said and went outside.