Chapter 22: The Worst Nightmares.

Angelina Point Of View:

•••

To: Angelina:

there is this one lady who
captivates my heart

she is the beauty
tangled in me

i love how she
calls me

i desperately go
immediately

...

she's the inspirations
of unlively me

she's not just a human
being

but she's an
art processing on me
...

i am the artists
she's the muse

in my museum creations,
she's the beauty I want
to appear in my
imaginations

how can i unlove her
when she's the beauty of
my own beauty and the beast
story.

•••

'Please accept and read my consideration letter for not flirting with you these past few days, mwah! '

***
(Paused.)

I place the letter at the table and pull a sweet smile. Oh, Kelly... what are you putting at my bag, you supposed not to do it. I sighed. She's getting naughty and mischievous day by day.

I understand, for that is part of her puberty. Unlike then; she's a type of a student who barely speak up but observing her behavior now, she's becoming a bitch, a spoiled brat.

Bad, Kelly. Bad.

I pull the cabin's threshold and take a pen and paper. I'm confused about the story she is telling earlier, I'm bad at imagination especially adding her open ending story.

Too bad, I have no talent for that. We are opposites.

I adore her writing skills. She's a type of a student, who treasure her score even it's 15 out of 50. She missed the 35 questions, she answered it wrong.

But her reasons will always be always;

'Ms. Angelina, your beauty is unexplainable and undescribable, I can't focus with the test especially when you are not even helping me.'

I sighed and grinned to what I reconcile. She's mischievous day by day, I wonder what her future will be. I shakes my head in disbelief before I could write something on the paper.

"A huge fun nights with disco lights, I'm not a fan of the outside. Rumours and murmurs I don't want to hear, pretty girls I don't want to tear, don't approach them or they'll dissapear. I'm a perfect shape of beauty... tell me what's the end of the story. "

I chuckles and folded the paper, putting inside the cabin where she place her letter earlier. I yawned and stretch my body. I've been stressed these past few weeks, too much problems at the company and wet bloody mission with a gun.