Chapter 7

Y/N POV.

"Y/N is it really you?" I heard some say. Since I was curious I looked up to meet eyes with the one and only Colby Brock. He was like another brother to me. I missed him too. I nod my head to answer his question, and I run over to him and tackle him into a hug. When we finally pulled apart, I noticed that everyone was staring at us besides Sam. I looked back down, not liking the eyes on me. I nuged Colby hoping he would make this sene less awkward.

"Guys, this is Sam's sister, I don't know why she is here but I think Sam might know, so talk to him." Colby say, while Kat took me to the kitchen to get something to eat. I see Colby go grab something, which I see as a camera.

Sam's POV.

I was getting bombarded with questions of Y/N. Until I had enough.

"GUYS!!! Let me explain, then you can ask questions!," I say, then everyone clamed down. Then I conituned to tell them about Y/N, every thing from when she fought with our parents, to the point of her calling me. Then I asked them if Y/N could stay with us. Ofcourse Colby was fine with it, it took sometime to convince Elton but with some persuasion I got him to agree. I have the guys follow me to the kitchen so they could meet Y/N. I see Kat and my sister cooking food while laughing and dancing around. I missed this Y/N. When we were little we did this all the time, but as we started getting older our parents wanted more from her, so we ended up not doing it anymore. Elton coughs to get there attention. They both stop, Kat looks at all of us, while Y/N looks down in embarassment. I wish should wouldn't do that, she can trust them.

"Y/N, this is Elton, Corey, Araon, Jake, and you know Colby." I say pointing to each of them, and they each wave, then she waves back. I hear Colby speak up first.

"Y/N, I'm so so so sorry that I scared you, I thought you were Sam otherwise I wouldn't have scared you." Colby say, sounding dissapointed in himself for scaring her. Cobly continues, "It's prank week in the Trap House, so be prepared."

"It's ok," Y/N says almost in a whisper, I could bearly hear her, but Colby did.

"Hey Y/N?'' Corey asks, finally Y/N looks up to look at Corey.

"Yes Corey?" Y/N says with more volume in her voice.

"What are you making?," Corey asks, ofcouse he was think of food. I see Y/N smile.

"Well, me and Kat ar-" Kat stops Y/N.

"No, you are making all of this, I haven't made anything, now continue this right," Kat says.

"Fine, I am making french toast with strawberries and homemade whipped cream." Y/N says, she loves to cook.

"Would you mind if I had some?" Corey asks making this face -->

"Sure, I made enough for everyone." Y/N says, while starting to plate the food. She passed all of us the food.
This is what it looked like-->

Y/N POV.

I hand everyone a plate, not know how everyone would like it. Until I see there faces.

"OMG Y/N THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER HAD!!," Corey said, running over and giving me a hug. I just started laughing. I'm guessing this guy is the goofball of the house and probably going to be my best friend. :)

"Thanks," I say, I couldn't stop smiling.

"I'll have to agree with Corey," I think, if I remembered correctly it was, Elton, said, I just stand there and smile. While they ate I looked around the room and made guesses on what kind of person everyone is. Corey and Jake are the goofballs. Araon is the gamer, and Elton is like the parent of the house, but can be fun. I already know what Sam, Colby, and Kat are. I was pulled out of my trance by Elton.

"Y/N, we don't have a room ready for you just yet, would you be fine just sleeping in the guest room?,"

"Yeah I'll be fine," I say, playing with my food.

"Would you guys wanna do 21 questions with Y/N for my video?," Jake asks. I was sort of confused when he said 'my video'. Sam caught on.

"We all have a youtube channel, mine is Sam Golbach, Colby's is Colby Brock, and ours is Sam and Colby, then everyone else has there own." Sam says, I just nod along.

"So Y/N would you do it with us?," Jake asks me. I took a second to decide.

"I guess I could, but leave out my last name and that I'm Sam's sister, at least not yet." I said, not wanting people to know who I am just yet.

"I could work with that," Jake says, getting up to get what I'm guessing his camera. And Araon already left to play fortnite. Everyone goes to wash there dish excpet Colby.

"COLBY ROBERT BROCK, CLEAN YOU DISH RIGHT NOW, OR SAM IS GOING TO NEED TO HOLD ME BACK!!," I say, I'm kinda a clean freak and if someone doesn't do there part, I get mad as you can see. I see Colby rush over to clean his dish. I turn around to see people staring at me with shock in there eyes, "What?"

"Did you just get the one and only Colby Brock to do the dishes?,'' Corey asks. I nod confused on why the shock.

"He did it all the time at Sam and I's house, why you all shocked?," I say.

"He never does it, never. Colby how come you did it at Sam's and Y/N's house but not ours?," Elton asks Colby.

"IDK, to be nice?," Colby didn't have a real answer.

"Whatever, I'm going to be editing a video, bye, it was nice to meet you Y/N" Elton says.

"You too!" I respond, Elton left. I started to get more comfortable with them. Jake soon came down and seted up his camera in the living room, I went to make sure I looked prestenable. We sat on the couch, and we began.