Prank (GONE WRONG)

COLBY'S POV
   (This is when they live in the apartment)

      Since I needed to uplod a video to my channel, what better way to do a prank. I grabed my camera and placed it on the table. I grab everything I need for this prank. I turn on the camera,

"What's up, it's your boy COLBY BROCK here back with another video, today we're going to prank Sam" I start, "You maybe wondering what the prank is, well" I grab a jug of fake blood, "I'm going to be setting up a prank that makes it look like I hurt myself, I don't know what the reason I would fall is, but we will figure it out in a little bit." I grab my phone, "I'm going to call Jake to help me with this prank, and you also may be wondering how you going to get into Sam's appartment, well I confinsed him that I need to edit a video for our channel, so the door is unlocked, let's call Jake" I stop the camera and go on my phone to call Jake.

(Jake is bold, and Colby is normal)

What's up bro?

I need you help with a prank on Sam

Ok, I'll be right over

Jake hung up, and soon there was a knock on my door, I open it to see Jake standing there. I let him in, I start to explain the plan, he came up with a reason I might have got hurt.

"OK, you could have been walking around and there was water on the stairs?"

"Yes, that's perfect" I say, we walk to Sam's appartment. I turn back on the camera.

"K, I'm with Jake now and we're in Sam's appartment, and Jake got the idea for me to 'Fall' down the stairs because there was water, Jake is going to help me make it look real" I say.

"How about you set up your camera so it's hidden, and lay down on the floor, and really make sure you lay down like you fell," I nod, I set up the camera.

"Lock the door so I know when Sam is comimg home" I tell Jake, "Jake is going to be hiding in another room, if you want to know where Sam is, he told me he's picking up someone, ok lets get to the prank part." I lay down by the stairs with my stomach to the floor, with my hands and legs spread out. I can hear Jake opening the container of fake blood,I feel it by  my head. "But some on my head like it's coming from it." I felt the coldnest on the back of my head, "Take a picture of it so I can see what it looks like," Jake takes a pic, and shows me," Good, now put some water on the stairs, oh and maybe have it look like I was holding a water cub and I dropped it when I fell." Jake grabbed a cup and fill it with water, he puts a little  bit of water on the stairs then he dropped the cup as if i actully fell. "Ok good, now go hide in another room"

"K, good luck brother" Jake says, as he dissapears into Sam's guest room.

I wait another 30 minutes before I hear the turning of locks, I hear talking, so I assume Sam brought Kat over.

"COLBY" I hear Sam yell. "Well I guess he left" I hear them walking around the table, then nothing.

"COLBY!!!" I hear a girl scream, I couldn't really tell whos voice it was, because it wasn't Kat's.

"Colby, can you hear me, please colby" Sam shaking me.

"Pleeaasse Colby," I hear the girl say, then I reconised the voice, it was my girlfriend and/also Sam's sister, Y/N. I mentally curse myself. "I'm sorry I didn't come home sooner," She went to go vist her family, I could hear her crying.

"I'm sorry too" I say, "It's a PRANK!!" I sit up. Y/N Smacks my arm.

"REALLY I thought you were dying'' She yells.

"YES, same, but I guess I'm glad you're ok" Sam says.

"Jake, come on out,"I yell, Jake comes out a second later, Y/N runs up and gives him a hug.

"JAKEY POO" She yells, we all laugh, Jake hates that name.

"Ok, how about you clean up this mess" Sam says.

"NOPE'' I yell running, "RUN JAKE RUN"