Chapter 9

Colby's POV

It was around noon, and all you could hear was Corey and Jake complaining that they were hungry. I was sick of hearing it, so I headed to my room. Before I went into my room, I went to check on Y/N to see how she was doing, because I heard Sam and Kat fighting. I knocked on her door, to get no answer. So I knocked, again no answer, I gave up on knocking, so I just headed straight in. I saw Y/N sleeping, I didn't want to wake her, so I slowly backed away from the door.

"BROTHER, WE'RE GETTING DOOR DASH, you want some?" Jaked yelled before I could fully shut Y/N's door. I mentally cursed at Jake for being so stupid. I look back at Y/N, to see her looking straight at me, sleep still in her eyes, while sitting up.

"Sorry, we didn't mean to wake you." I say

"It's fine, tell Jake that I want F/F from F/P please, thank you, tell him I'll pay for it." Y/N said. (A/N: F/F=favorite food,
F/P=Favorite place that you get your favorite food from)

"I will, but we got the bill, you don't need to pay for anything." I say, leaving before she could ague. I heard a faint "Thank you" from Y/N's room. I headed downstairs to yell at Jake

Y/N's POV

After Colby left my room, I was just sitting on my bed when I noticed something on my desk I had in here. I walked over to it, and I noticed it was a sketch book with some pencils, and a phone. With a note, it read-

Dear Little sis,
I know you love to draw, so I got you a sketch book and some pencils. AND I noticed you still had your phone from when you were 12, so I thought you should have a new one. Sorry for fighting infront of you with Katrina. I brought this in for you but you were asleep so I just put it on your desk, I hope you enjoy it. Me and Elton are going out shoping with Katrina for you, so we might not be home when you wake. Don't worry, we have Katrina. She knows what you wear and your size. I put everyone's number into the phone.
Text me if you want anything. Love you!
Love,
Sam

I put down the note and grabed my phone. And opened my contacts to find Sam's number.

Y/n
Can you pick me up some nutella and ingredents for cookies,
thank you for the phone and sketch book

Sam
K, your welcome, I hope you enjoy it, is
there any type of clothes you want

Y/N
Nope just things I like.
Maybe somethings that are fuzzy/soft
Sam
K, got it, see you soon

I get off the phone with Sam, and decide to draw, I didn't know what to draw, so I just started to draw what was on my mind. After a few hours, yes I said hours, not counting me taking a break to eat my food, Colby delived to me. I was happy with how it turned out.

Soon there was a knock on the door.

"Come in"I say, I looked at the door to see Kat walked in with millions of bags in her hands.

Here we go!