Trampoline park (PART 2)

Y/N POV

      We just finished building the fort, then before I know it, the fort was knocked over. Soon we were playing the floor is lava, and bouncing from one thing to another, the boys were shocked that I was keeping up. I soon was running along with Corbin while everyone was behind. We make it to the top, near where the guys hide, and Corbin was going to atempet to do a jump onto a matt. He was scared I could tell because it looks just the same way when I am scared. Elton films it, while the boys watch, I was behind where Corbin would jump. He attempts it and lands on the matt in good form. He climbs back up.

"Y/N, you should try it" Corbin says, before I could say anything, Elton speaks up.

"Wait, Y/N she was scared to attempts a little jump, what would make you think she would do this?''

"Because I can do it" I speak before Corbin, I get onto the platform, and instead of doing a straight jump, I did a flip, next thing you know I land on the matt with my feet.

"YESSS!!'' I heard Corbin yell, I look back up to see everyone but Corbin with a shocked face. I smiled, I climb back up to everyone. Before anyone can speak, I did a few jumps over big gaps.

"You didn't tell us you can do parkour," Colby exclaims. I nod, Corbin start making his way down by jumping.

"Everyone follow Corbin" Elton says, than Corbin does a hard jump, "Actully don't follow Corbin"

"GO, GO, GO" I yell at everyone to go first. I soon follow, we jump on these little platforms but when I went to jump to the next one my foot slipped, and I missed the jump, so I landed straight on the side of my foot, which hurt like a b!tch. "OWW!!"

CORBIN POV

     We were hoping around, when I heard a thud, then right after an "OWW!!" I turn around to see Y/N not behind us, then I see a streak of hair from around the corner, I hop down and run over to corner to find......

(I will post around Tuesday, but otherwise I will be busy, I am looking for recmendations for the one shots, because I'm running out of ideas, so comment some of your ideas you want.)