Chapter 15

Y/N POV

     When Sam told me sorry, I knew he thought it was his fault. I didn't mean for him to feel like this, it was our parents fault not his. I walk over and give him a hug, I knew he was on the verge of crying. He  thought he broke is little sister.

"It's not your fault, it's our parents" I whisper to him, "If you call them that" I chuckle at the stament, I pulled away from the hug. I see Colby looking over at us, I walk over to him and give him a hud. I proabably broke him seeing me like this, he's just like Sam but emo. Colby just rubs my back, he knew that calmed me. When I pulled away, I noticed out of the corner of my Rylee standing there akward.

"Guys, and girl, this is Rylee, she is my.... friend" I say putting a smile on when I said friend, Rylee smiled at that, "Rylee, this is Sam, Colby,  Katrina, Elton, Jake, and Corey" I point to each person when I said there name.

"Hi, y'all, nice to meet you, everyone this is Hope, and I can tell Y/N didn't tell you she could ride, so this is horse is Rue" I was glad she introduced Rue, I compeletly forgot to tell them. I walk over to Rue.

"I'm sorry I ran, I just needed to get out of there, and sorry that I didn't tell you about riding, only Kat knew because she had to drive me'' I say, because if I didn't tell them Kat was involved they might get mad at her. Everyone looked at Kat, Kat just raised her hands.

"What!? I promised not to tell, I would never break a promise with Y/N" Kat says, I give her a side hug, she was a great friend.

"It's fine" Sam says, I tell them I have to put Rue away, before they could answer, I put Rue's halter back on her and tie her up in a stall. I take all her tack off, and brush her out. I untie her and put her in the pasture. I walk backt to them
"Come on we got to go, it was nice meeting you Rylee" Sam says.

"You too, Y/N could I get your number?" Rylee asks, I nod, I open my phone and have Rylee put her phone number in. She hands it back, I wave goodbye to her and got in the car with Jake, Corey, and Elton, Araon rode with Kat, Sam, and Colby.
As we leave the driveway Corey speaks up. 

"Y/N that was amazing, I didn't know you could ride or even better you can ride really good" Corey says, It made me smile.

"Thanks, I've been riding for 4 years" I say. Elton gives me a look.

"How did Sam not know that you rode horses?" Elton asks.

"Did Sam tell you when I ran away," Jake noded.

"Yeah when you were 15, right," Elton answers, I nod.

"I'm 19 now, how many years is that?" I ask,  Elton realized, but Corey and Jake still had a confused face on, "I ran away 4 years ago and I have been riding for 4 years straight, and Sam didn't know I rode or were I was for 4 years." They finally relized, i just shook my head.

"AND Kat knew becasue you made her drive you here?" Jake asks.

"I guess Sam didn't tell you where I stayed for 3 years before I moved to LA?" I ask , knowing Sam didn't tell them, I don't even think Sam knows that I lived with Kat unless she told him.

"No,'' Corey says.

"I lived with Kat for those 3 years" I respond, everyone had a shocked face on," Yeah, when I ran, I went striaght to Kat, when she lived in Kanses and stayed with her, then we moved to LA together before we lost touch."

"Wow, Sam needs to explain better," Elton says, which makes me laugh. Soon we arive at the house. I got out of the car and went stright to the kitchen because I was hungry and I didn't eat yet. Then I remebered that THEY HAVE NO FOOD.

"ELTON, CAN I BORROW YOUR CAR?" I yell.

"WHY?" I hear Elton yell back.

"BECAUSE YOU GUYS HAVE NO FOOD, SO I NEED TO GO SHOPPING!" I yell.

"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP, I"M TRING TO GAME!" I hear Araon yell, so I yell back.

"NO!" Elton walks into the kitchen, and throws me his keys, I catch them.

"Thank you" I say then leave. I head to go shopping.

An hour later

I arive back at the house, Kat left, when I go to walk inside. I find the house a mess, I left for only an hour and the house is a mess.

"BOYS!" I yell, soon I hear 6 peoples foot steps coming downstairs. I give them a look, "WHO DID IT" I was pissed knowing I'm going to have to clean this up, since I know none of the boys would. Everyone pointed to......