RTV ride with the boys

Y/N

I was awoken by me hitting my head on the wall. Then I heard yelling.

"Elton!!!" It sounded like Corey. I look out of the bunk bed I was laying on to see Corey and Sam trying to walk around while, I think Elton drives because I see Colby just sitting there, filming. I didn't want to be involved, so I just stayed there watching them. Corey was screaming at Elton that he had a knife. Then Colby went to go film Corey but ended up falling back and breaking the door. They better get that fixed before I need to use it.

"I'm showing Elton the door" Corey said. While walking towards the front holding the door.

"Just give him the door" Sam says. I don't think anyone has noticed I'm up yet. They should be able to see me very clearly because I was just lay at the top, looking right out. Corey gave Elton the door and walked back. They finally got the ingredients for there sandwiches.

"Let's just make Elton a sandwich" Sam says. The boys agree. I watch them make the sandwich, with spit, sand and dirt and butter fingers. I almost gaged when Elton actually ate it, then I laughed when Elton threw the bread at Corey. All of a sudden Elton slammed on the breaks and of course the boys went flying but since I was holding on to anything. I ended up getting thrown out. I landed on the floor with a blanket under me which sort of softened my fall but still hurt.

"Y/N are you ok" Sam asks. I nod. I just start laughing, which then started to make everyone laugh. I got up and walk to the front seats. I smacked Elton in the back of the head.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"Your the one being a reckless driver" I say back at him. And then sit in a passenger seat. "Elton drive nice or you might find something in your bed tonight"

"Alright" he says, "everyone sit down" they all sit down and we continue to drive to our next location.