Elton One-Shot

A/n: Sorry I didn't write Cresent Hotal pt 3, but I just finished online school and I have to rewatch the video to remember everything. But I have the urge to write and I was just reading a reader x Elton story and I'm inspired to right one so here we go.
This is going to be a funny short one- Comment and tell me some ideas
Y/N POV:

Some how my boyfriend, Elton, got me to agree to come on this trip with Sam, Colby, and Corey. It was a fun little road trip we would take for a few days, I don't know if the guys are filming or not. Right now I'm just laying on the bed in the back of the RV while Elton is driving, on my phone I was going through some of the comments from my recent post about me and Elton being together.

(Bolded usernames are the actul guys and not wannabes)

ColbyBrock- Finally you guys got together, I thought you would never. I'm so happy for you guys. Love Ya🤩

Y/NLover- YAY!! You so deserve a lover, Elton better treat you right otherwise he has a whole Y/N Fan army coming after him!

Craxy1-^

Y/nArmy-^

SamGolbach- Congrats!! You are so cute together!

CoreySherer- Does this mean Y/n is our Aunt?

JakeWebber- I think it does, introducing Aunt Y/N!!!

Y/N Y/L/N- Aww, thanks you guys!

(Ofcourse there is hate but I didn't wanted to ruin the mood)

I stop reading the text when Elton hits the breaks and sends me flying out of the bed onto the floor.

"ELTON!!" I scream, I have told this man to be careful a hundred times, but does he listen, no.

"Wha-" Elton started to say, but as he turned around he seen me on the floor glaring at him, "Um...Sorry"

I just shake my head, "Okmy turn to drive''

Me and Elton switch drivers, but instead of him going to the back he stayed in passenger seat. Little did they know I was worse then Elton.

Not even 10 minutes later:

"PLEASE STOP THIS CAR!!!" Corey yells, the guys are just laughing. I slow down and pull over to the side. Corey looked like he went through war, "I thought Elton was bad, but for the first time I'm asking if Elton can drive."

Elton just laughs, he leans over and gives me a kiss on the lips. Then we switch sides, it was becoming night time so I was falling asleep. So I layed my head back and held me hand out for Elton to take, which he does. I blush when he kisses my hand softly like it would break. I was falling alseep that I don't realize what I say.

"I love you, Elton"

But right when I said that Cobly and Corey yell, causing me to wake with a start looking for any danger.

"What, whats going on?" I asks, looking at them. They look at each other then at Elton. They weren't saying anything so Sam speaked up.

"Y/N, did you realize you just told Elton you Love him.'' I freeze, I really didn't know that's what I said, worring if I don't say anything, Elton might think I didn't mean it, which ofcourse I do.

"Well, I do love him, I guess that's not how I planned to tell him." I turn to look at him properly, "Elton Caste, I knew I loved you even when we first met and this is me really saying it, I love you Elton!"

Elton got up and held me in my arms, "I love you so much, babe!'' He leans in and gives me a kiss, we break away to hear the boys clapping, still in Elton's arms, I turn towards them. I see that Colby filmed it all, which I loved.

Even though I will always remember the time that I told my boyfriend, Elton Caste, that I loved him and he loved me.