Chapter 17

SAM'S POV

    The prank the girls did on us, was not funny, I thought I was going to be loosing my sister for the second time.
"You guys are so mean" Corey says. We all nod along, Y/N just shrugs. I guess that's what we deserve after not cleaning the prank up.
"I'm so so so sorry Y/N, I didn't mean for you to get hurt" Elton apologized.
"It's fine, at least you leard you lesson, and now that I'm hurt you guys are going to have to clean everything up" Y/N says. Elton agrees, everyone else groans.
Y/N goes to get up, everyone rushes to her.  All you could hear was everyone yell to be careful. I know Y/N hates to be babied.
"Kat can you take her to her room please?" I ask Kat. She nods, and slowly helps Y/N up. They start to head to Y/N's room.
"Ok everyone we have to clean now, or I'm pretty sure Y/N will actually do it herself even if she is hurt." Elton says. We all agree. We head down stairs to start cleaning. We say goodbye to Kat when she went to leave.

Y/N POV

    Kat brought me up to my room.
"Y/N, I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow" I say goodbye to Kat.
I'm just sitting in my room board out of mind. Then I remember my room has a window that I can access the roof. I get up and head to my window, I decided to grab some blankets and pillows. I get on the roof, which I would say has the most beautiful view.

I set up my pillows and blankets

I lay down, I watch as the sun set, it was the best one I have ever seen in my life an maybe the only one I really payed attention to it

It started to become dark, and soon I found myself starting to fall asleep

It started to become dark, and soon I found myself starting to fall asleep. When I fell asleep I didn't hear Colby yelling for me.

COLBY'S POV

     We finished cleaning so I went to check on Y/N since I haven't heard from her in a while. I walk upstairs, I headed to her room to see hear not in there. I knock on the bathroom, to hear no answer. I open the door to see nobody. I walked back out to her room to notice some of her blankets and pillows we're gone.
"Y/N!?!?" I yell. I heard no answer, I yell her name again, "Y/N?!?!?" I kept yelling her name, soon the guys come up.
"Colby why are you yelling" Elton asks.
"I can't find Y/N, she's not in the bathroom and some of her pillows and blankets are gone" I explain. Everyone starting freaking out but Sam. "Sam why aren't you worried?"
"Because I know where she is"
"What!? Where is she then? " I ask," and how do you know? "
"One: her blankets and pillows are gone two: her window is open and three: she loves the stars, now figure it out" Sam said. Everyone took a minute to figure it out.
"She was taken in the dark by a star monster" Corey says. We gave Corey a questioning look. "What it could happen" Then I finally realized where she was.
"She's on the roof" Sam nods his head. One by one we head out to the roof. We noticed some blankets and pillows a few feet from the window. We walk over there to see someone or something under the blankets. I pull back the blankets to see Y/N asleep. All the guys aww'd at her but me and Sam because we now she hates that.
"Oh shut up dinguses" Y/N says. She gets grumpy when woken up.
"Sorry" Elton says try not to laugh. He couldn't hold it anymore and started to laugh soon Jake and Corey we're too. Me and Sam look at each other knowing a war is above to happen.

Y/N POV

     I was awoken by someone saying aww, I hated it.
"Oh shut up dinguses" I didn't like being woken up.
"Sorry" I heard Elton say. Then I just him laughing then Jake and Corey. There about to die. I slowly get up, I give them a death glare. They slowly back away, I decided to prank them. I was in drama and swimming class at school so I was pretty good at acting and swimming . I started crying, they soon stop backing away. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see the pool in the back yard. I start back towards it. They didn't know how close I was to the pool. They start heading to me, I picked up by the pace. Sam and Colby noticed what was happening and started to come my way. Soon I was at the edge of the roof. I looked down to th pool and then back to th guys. They were to focused on me that they didn't see the pool. I step off the roof. I hear Sam say 'NOO'. I land in the pool. The longest time I could hold my breath was 29 minutes. So I held my breath, I could hear muffled talking, then I felt someone jump in the water an pull me out, I continue to hold my breath. I made my stomach not move. I could hear everyone freaking out, I was 3 minutes later before they went to go to CPR. Which is a little late if I was actually dying. Before they pressed one my chessed. I spoke.
"You guys suck if I was actually dying" I heard a few breaths being let out. I was just laughing. Everyone gave me a hug.

"I love you guys, I would never leave you" I heard a few responses back.