Ghost

(A/N: In this story you are the ghost at the place Sam and Colby are investigating. In this story Amanda and Kat are joining Sam and Colby. I will be using a fake place for this story, so this place isn't real.)

(Trigger warning- Suicide and death [demons])

Y/N POV:

      Being stuck in the same place with the same spirits and demons gets pretty boring, so when people come to investigate I make sure I'm there. I've tried to ask people if they could help me, but no one understood, soon I started to give up. So when I heared a car pull up out front, I didn't bother moving from my spot.

SAM'S POV:

    As we pulled up to the place, I pulled my camera back out to do our intro. Colby parks out front and I turn on the camera. We do our intro and start talking about the place.

    "Back in 1956 this place was build by the y/l/n. It started out as a place filled with love and joy but that all took a turn when the father of the family started to go insane. It just started out by him talking to himself, acting as if there someone talking to him. The family didn't think nothing of it, but as it got worse the mother was starting to be scared to leave there childeren with him by himself. But sadly in 1976, the mother and her childeren returned from the market to find out that there father took a gun and killed him self." I repeated what me and Colby reserched. I look at Colby for him to contuine.

"The mother ofcourse wanted to leave the place, but the childern didn't want to. That house was part of there life, even if there father did die there. Soon after the mother was so depressed she ended up not eating or drink causing her to die in her room. Which is sad, those kids were left by themselves, since they known what would happen if people found out that there parents were dead, then took there mother outside at dusk and burried her. The eldest, Y/n, took the responsiblity of taking care of her siblings. She was only 13, she had to quit school and get multiple jobs. Her little brother, George, and sister, Lacey, started going behind her back when they heared that you could contact the dead, wanting to talk with there mother and father. They didn't know how to properly do this type of things, so they ended up inviting things you don't wanna have in your house. When Y/n was 23, her little brother was walking home from school and ending up get hit by a car. Lacey was with him when it happened, George was still breathing so she started carring back home. But only a few hours after, George sadly pasted away in the house. George was Lacey's best friend, so him dying took a toll on her. Soon after a few years Lacey was married to a rich man, leaving Y/n by herself in the home with all the negativity and sadness. Y/n ended up getting sick and dying shortly after." Colby finished for me.

"So we are hear to see if the L/N family still resides her and to see what the sister and brother brought into the house. Amanda is meeting us here and Kat is quietly sitting in the back seat hiding for some reason."  Kat popped her head into the cameras few with a smile on her face.

"I was waiting for you to introduce me to them, but since you never did I hid. You guys seem exicted to visit here." Kat says.

"Ofcourse what a better place to catch some ghost then a place thats filled with sadness and negativity." Colby answers kat, just as another car pulled up. Amanda got out of her car as soon as she parked it. We joined her seconds later.

"If anyone doesn't know, Amanda here is a medium." Colby intoduces Amanda.

"It means I can see and speak to spirits, I have done with before I could even talk." Amanda tells this towards the camera, "And I told the guys not to tell me anythinfg before coming here, so if I say anything realated to the story I never knew anyhting advance."

We started towards the hosue.

Y/N  POV:

       Sitting in the same spot as usally looking out the window watching the humans interact with each and and a....camera? Not many came by with cameras, this one doesn't look like our cameras, it looks so high tech. While looking at them, a blonde girl caught my eye, her presance had a different feel from most people. While looking at her, she turned her head to look right at me. I could feel like she knew I was there, but that was impossible, right? I waved at her to see if it was true, one second later she was waving back. I froze, she could actully see me! I watch as she points to were I stand and starts talking to the rest, they turn the camera towards the window where I was standing. But I already left that spot. I heard the front door open, and heard the fimillar bell ring.
       Walking torward the front, I pass by the figure of what was sposed to be my father, but instead of his normal happy face, his eyes were black all around and he was grouchy and mean to people who entered our home univited. If you wanted to see my mother you would most likly see her up in the room she died in or in the back yard where we buried her. She was herself as she was alive, she made sure my father didn't cause any harm to people. Once in a while you could hear the giggles of my little brother, he was one of those people to mess around with others, he acted the same way as he did when he was alive.  The one who really changed was my father out of everyone, I never knew what happened to Lacey, but I hope she was happy.
        When I was sick, I didn't mind dying because I would be with my family, but once I did die and figured out George and Lacey invited many evil things into the house. As you walk around you could see the shadows of them or hear the whispers around them. I made it my job to make sure they never touch or harmed any of the humans.
        Watching the people enter the place, showing the camera around the room. The woman who noticed me outside was still watching me. They went into the family room and I folllowed. They sat on the couches that were placed in there. The blond girl's presance calmed me, so I stayed near her. I think she could feel I was near her because she started to talk to the group about me.