Chapter 21

(Ok, so if you have already read the part that said that everyone was leaving for New Zealand in 2 days, I'm going to change it for they don't leave for another week or two for it can fit the way I'm going with this Chapter. Thank you)

Y/N POV

      Us girls were in my room waiting for the guys to join us my room looked crazy. While we waited for the guys, which took an hour, we made a blanket fort.

Corey was the first one to join us, he loved the blanket fort, we wore funny pj's that suited him.

He sat down with us while we waited for the rest of the guys, soon Elton and Colby came in wearing also funny pj's

Elton's

Colby's

Sam was the last one to come into the room, he didn't even know Kat was here. He walked in wearing his pj's.

"Wait?! Katrina when did you get here?"Sam asked.

"About 2 hours ago," Kat responded, I held in a laugh. Sam was shocked.

"How come you didn't tell me that you were here?'' He asked. All of us just sat there and watched.

"I came for Y/N not you, sorry," There was a few 'OHHH' from us.

"Y/N stop stilling my girlfriend" Sam said to me.

''No," I say. I hear the guys laughing, Sam looks at me, "What?''

"Nothing, lets just start the slumber party"

"Wait, not everyone is here" I say, everyone looked around the room trying to figure out who's missing," Corey, didn't you invite Gary?"

"Oh right, where's Gary?'' Corey asks.

"Corey I don't think Gary's coming" Elton breaks the news to Corey.

"No, he's coming, just wait" We wait another 30 minutes for Gary," Ok, I guess he isn't coming"

"Ok, now that we can begin, we need to figure out what movie to watch, any suggestions?" I ask.

"Conjuring" Sam says, Colby agrees same with Elton.

"Shining" Colby says, Sam and Elton agree.

"The Ring" Elton says, no one agrees with him.

"Finding Nemo" Corey suggests.

Me, Kat, and Andrea didn't say anything because we all know the guys don't want to watch the kind of movies we like.

"Raise your hand for Shining" Sam, Colby, Elton, and.... COREY, wow," K, Conjuring?" Sam, Colby and Elton," The Ring?" Only Elton,"And, Finding Nemo?" Only Corey," I gues Shining it is." I pull up the movie on netfix on my TV, I read the description, and it said HORROR." NO ONE TOLD ME IT WAS A HORROR MOVIE!!'' As you can tell I hate horror movies.

"You'll be fine" Sam says, out of all people I thought Sam would understand.

"You can sit by me and Corey, Corey is a scariedy cat" Elton says, patting a spot in between him and Corey.

"I'M NOT A SCARIEDY CAT!" Corey says. I laugh. I press play on the movie, I grab some snacks out of Kat's bag and start sharing it with everyone.

     Every little scary part me and Corey would duck and hid behind eachother, while Elton would laugh and I would smack him. I moved to lay with Colby, my head was in his lab while he was sitting. This was a casually thing for me to do, I'm a person who likes to cuddle with my best friends, and not be in love with them. I soon fell sleep 3/4 of the way done of the movie.