Chapter 23

SAM'S POV

We walk into the house when Y/N told us it was ok to come in. It looked like Y/N was holding something. 

"Ok guys Y/N said we could come in so we are in the house where a girl got killed in, If you want to learn more about Lavender, just search up Lavender's muder in 1940, some aticles should pop up." Colby says.

"Hello Lavender," I say, I notice Y/N look to right, then back at me and wave. Then I realize something, "Y/N is the only one Lavender wants to be able to see her, so anything Y/N does randomly it's probably what Lavender is doing"

"Ok, I'm new to youtube, so I don't really know what to do, but Lavender was a girl ghost that lived here when me and Sam lived here. Lavender and me became best friends, but no one in my family belived in ghost, even Sam. So tonight we are going to be show what Lavender's life, let's start the investigation." Y/N says, I turn off the camera. We follow Y/N to another room, I turn on my camera.

"So, Y/N lead us into this room, we know nothing about Lavender or really her life, so Y/N why did we come into this room first?" I ask, pointing the camera to her.

"Well, if the guys didn't tell you, Lavender was murdered." She paused,"This room was where she was killed."

"How do you, I read up on the article on the way her, it said nothing about which room she was killed in, it just said she was killed in her housr" Elton brings up, Y/N nods.

"Ok, since every knows I'm friends with Lavender, so you may assume she told me," We all nod, "But no, I know this will sound crazy to everyone but I believe I was there when she was m*rdered, many will say 'How is that possible it was hundereds of years ogo', and I know but I know I was there, so that is why I'm back here to get answers."

"Since this is where she died, lets let up the rem pod, and the EMF read, maybe some cat balls, we know she's here but we want to prove that Lavender is actully here for you guys," Colby says, I see Y/N leave but I don't say anything cause I just think that she was going to grab something. We set everything up, the rem pod was in the middle of the room, while Andrea was holding the EMF reader, Elton and Corey set out some cat balls, and we start asking questions.

"Are you here with us?" Colby asks, a minute goes by and nothing so he asks again," Are you in this room?" One of the cat balls go off, but we found out it was Elton moving, Y/N walks back in when I ask the question.

"I'm going to ask one more time are you with us?" The rem pod goes off, "WHAT, after like 10 minutes of nothing now it goes off"

"That's because she wasn't in here with you" Y/N says, she was standing behind Corey, which made him jump. I shine a light towards her, her eyes lookd a little bit red and she was holding 2 dolls.

"What do you mean?'' I ask.

Y/N POV

     Right after Sam says what there going to put out, I notice Lavender leaving, she tells me to follow. I walk with her upstairs to our old room, I walk in to see a doll I left her long ago along with the another one that looked the same but with different color clothes. I was ment to take the doll with me but somthing told me to leave it here with Lavender so I did, she still had it. Then eveything stopped.

(The pink one is Y/N's and the blue is Lavender's)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Flashback

     I was running with Lavender through a field holding hands, but this time it didn't feel like a ghost, it felt normal. We were holding dolls that looked the same but mine was pink and hers was blue. We sat down at the top of a hill and played house with the dolls.

"Y/N!! LAVENDER!! TIME FOR DINNER!!'' I heard someone call out, me and Lavender run down the hill. We reach the house, and head inside. We ate dinner together and headed up stairs to our room we shared when I stayed over. We set the doll in a crib and head outside to play with fireflys.

End of Flashback

     I snap out of it, I was confused. I found this doll when I came here, I never found the blue one.

"These were our dolls that we played together with'' Lavender says in her sweet voice.

"But.... I never had a blue one I only have the pink, and what was that thing I saw in my mind?'' I ask.

"It was us," She responds.

"But how, you were living in the 1940's, and I was living in the 2000s" I was confused.

"You may not remember it, but I do, you had a second life, in the article you read about me, it didn't say that my best friend went missing the next day and no one ever found her, but I did just a few years later." Lavender was telling me.

"So, your saying I was living in the 1940's with you?" She nods, I get tears in my eyes, "So the dream I had of you when you were dying and I was trying to save you, was real?" She nods again, "I was there, I let you die" She gives me hug. I pick up the doll, I'm not leaving these behind, "Lavender, I allow you to follow home, stay with me and never leave my side." Then I felt this weird felling, then I knew she was with me. We head back downstairs and I hear Sam say that how all of a sudden the rem pod was working after about 10 minutes.

"It's because she wasn't in here with you" I say, Corey jumps, not knowing I was behind him, Sam shines a light at me.

"What do you mean?" He asks. Everyone looked at me. Camera still rolling.

''She was with me"

Sam and Colby X reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें