Trampoline park(Corbin)

Y/N POV

      Elton invited me to go with him and the guys to stay overnight at trampoline park. I said yes, so here I am stuck inside a car with Elton, Sam, Corey, and Colby heading to a trampoline park.
"Ok when we get in there, we need to get in there and hide." Elton says, while pulling into a parking space. We quickly hop out of the car, and set up the camera. Elton quickly does his intro and we head inside.
"We need to find a space to hide in." Elton says.
"How 'bout there" Sam says (IDK who says it again) pointing to what looks like an office space.
"You three go up there, me and
Y/N will find another place to hide" Elton explains. I was confused on why I couldn't hide with them. While they went to hide and Elton film them, I stayed on main part looking around. I decided while I waited to do some parkour, which the guys didn't know I could do. I did a couple backflips, then I went over to the foam pit. They had two ladders that had poles connected at the top to the wall. I clim the first latter, I hop onto the bar and look around to see if anyone was watching. I notice one guy looking at me, to be honest he was kinda cute. I looked away and prepare myself for th jump. The second bar was a good deal away, I pushed off the bar and soon I landed on the other bar. I kept my balance for a few seconds before I fell back, I tucked my head and neck in for I didn't hit my head on the first bar. I softly land in the foam pit, then laughed. It was fun, I never done that, so it was exciting. I noticed a hand reaching out to me.
"Jesus?" I ask, to be funny. I hear a guy laugh.
"No, but I'm Corbin" The guy says, I grab his hand and he helps me get out.
"Thanks, I'm Y/N" I say, I notice Elton walking towards me.
"What's up Elton" Corbin says to Elton doing a bro hand shake. I look back and forth at them, confused.
"I see you already met Y/N." Elton says, pointing to me.
"Yeah, I just helped her out of the foam pit." Corbin says.
"Ok, hang on, how do you guys know each other?" I final ask.
"Corbin is on of our friends here, who we also got permission to stay overnight with." Elton tells me.
"Wait we have permission?" I ask. Elton nods, "YES!! Finally something legal" Corbin laughs, "wait then why are the guys hiding?"
"Corbin and his friend are going to scare them and say that they are in trouble" Elton explain, I just shake my head. Then the lights go off, Elton turns his phone light on. 
"Well you have fun" I say then jump into the foam pit. They just laugh. I lay in the foam pit while they scary the guys, I hear Corey scream. I laugh, Corbin's friend which I found out his name was Greg (I don't actually know his name)turns the lights back on and I see the guys all come out of the office, they hadn't noticed me.
"Where's Y/N?" Sam ask. Elton points to me. Corey jumps, I slowly wave to them, I was causally laying there.
"She was in on it too?" Corey asks. I nod, I slowly getting out even though I didn't want to, it was comfy. Corbin hopped one block to another.
"Here, we go" Elton says, Corbin laughs.
"I'm not doing anything" Corbin says, climbing a latter.
"Oh ok, I'm just gonna get 50 feet in the air now" Elton tries to mimic Corbin. We all laugh, Corbin hopes onto the bar and tells Elton that he's going to try to jump to the other bar just like how I did it. He tries at and falls not even sticking it for a few seconds, I start laughing. Elton points the camera towards me.
"Why you laughing?" He ask.
"He didn't make it" I blankly say.
"Well you try it" Colby says. I shake my head, "You scared?"
"Yes I am" I lied. Corbin looks at me, I shake my head a little. He saw me do it a second ago. Elton stops the camera and we head down to the main area, and set up a block to flip over, I snuck away to go lay in the foam pit, I didn't know an excuse on why I didn't want to flip. Even if I did want to jump, I have to fake me failing because I don't want the guys to be impressed😏😆.Elton starts the camera, just as Sam goes, then Colby goes, then Corey. I didn't even notice I was falling asleep.

I was awoken by someone jumping next to me, I was about to punch whoever woke me up, but then I look up to see Corbin. I slowly put my hand down.
"We have been searching for you for 30 minutes." he says.
"How I was laying right on the foam blocks." I say.
"Well have the guys are stupid" we both laugh at that. I was about to get out but Corbin stops me. "Why do you lie?"
"About what?"
"That you're scared?" he asks
"I don't really know, I guess I like keeping it a secret, or I just think that they're going to expect alot" I say.
"No, I don't think they will, look at me they don't expect alot, I just do random things, you might be a little bit better than me and I think the boys would think that's crazy." he tells me.
"Well thank you, I will maybe" we get out of the foam pit to see the guys setting up a fort.
"You guys have up looking for me?" I ask. They all look at me.
"No we just took a break" Elton says. I nod not believing him.
"Where were you?" Sam asks.
"Just sleeping in the foam pit, you guys are a bunch of idiots you know" I say, Colby nods, I chuckle. And start helping them with there fort.

(Part 2 will be tomorrow)