↳ Song 04

( I changed some stuff of (Y/n) 's outfit because i missed some details i wanted to write about, just a disclaimer)

'The Kiriko'

➶➶➶➶➶ - ➷➷➷➷➷

3rd Person POV

,, It's really dark..." Leorio said as drags himself.

After solving the quiz situation and identifying the wrong path, the old lady in the town showed the correct path which takes them to a family at the top of the hill. They are supposedly the Navigators which will lead them to the venue of where the Hunter Examination will take place.

,, Didn't she say to walk for two hours? The two hours were up two hours ago, Damn it, " Leorio procrastinated as (Y/n) eyed at Leorio.

,, Maybe because you're just too slow? " (Y/n)  asked before receiving a scolding from the tall man.

As The grouped continued their journey, Leorio noticed a sign near the side of the road.

,, It's the 'Beware of Magic Beasts' sign again... Will we really reach the venue like this? " Leorio asked himself had he pressed his hand onto his forehead.

"I'm hungry! I need to take a dump! " Leorio cried as Gon tries to motivate him to move forward.

,, I see it,  " Kurapika said as he catches a glimpse of a cottage in the distance.

,, We're almost there Leorio, just push forward! " (Y/n) motivates Leorio, which resorted to him dragging the tall man over to the house.

Gon, Leorio, Kurapika and (Y/n) stood infront of the wooden home. Leorio quickly knocked on the door. No one seemed to answer.

,, Hey,  Is anyone home? " Leorio called out as he continued to knock on the door.

,, Maybe they're out, " Gon assumed as (Y/n)  nodded in agreement.

,, I'm coming in, "Leorio said as he unlocked the door to the house, allowing the four of them to enter the home.

As all of them stepped in, they were greeted by an unexpected beast. The beast turned towards the group had his red eyes shined in the darkness. The bard quickly noticed that  the creature is holding a woman , (Y/n)  quickly summons his bow and aims his arrow at the beast.

,, Magical beast, " the group said as Kurapika and Gon brought out their weapons.

,,  Please let go of the lady " (Y/n) demanded as he squinted his eyes abit to have a better look at the beast.

,, A shapeshifting Magical Beast, kiriko. They are able to take on human form, " Kurapika stated.

,, It's a highly intelligent beast, "