↳ Song 05

'Applicants'

➶➶➶➶➶ - ➷➷➷➷➷

3rd Person POv

The  sun shines its warm rays proudly on the City of Zaban. Under the guidance of Kiriko, the navigator,  Gon and his friends arrive at Zaban City, the venue of where the Hunter Exam will take place. The crew were lead by The Son of the Kiriko in their disguise  as they traversed into the market of the city. There were a variety of shops selling various wares and valuable trinkets which sparked Gon's curiosity .

,, It is our job as navigators to seek out capable Hunter Candidates and take them to the exam venue, " The Son says as his eyes did not leave the piece of paper which had the directions.

,, For anyone to come on their own without relying on navigators, that would be too hard, " He continues as he glances at (Y/n)  and the crew.

,, Makes sense since the Exam venue could be in a deserted area in the middle of no where! " (Y/n)  says.

,, Well,Uncle...   there was that one time a few years ago... " The son informs the bard as let out a small sigh.

,, Here, Try one! It's Zaban's famous panda-frog skewers! They are simply the best! " A vendor shouted as he advertised he products.

,, We dug up this brooch from Zaban's underground palace. It's a nation treasure, " Another vendor tells Gon as he looks at the magenta brooch in awe.

,,  I 've heard that Zaban is a really suspicious place, " Leorio states as he looks at the stores.

,, The more bustling a city is, the more suspicious or troublesome the people are, " Kurapika adds.

,, People sure get greedy as time passes by, " (Y/n) mutters as he holds onto his bag tightly which held his valuables, including the his Lyre

On the other hand, The young boy of the group was occupied in discovering the different shops in the district. He started to learn the different wares sold in the stores which pique his interest.

,, Gon.  What's keeping you?  Let's go!" Leorio calls out to Gon and the boy quickly returned to the group.

After a few minutes of walking, The guide stops.

,, It should be the building right there, " The Son states as he points at the building infront of him.

Gon, Kurapika and Gon looked up at the tall metropolis building in front of them intently.

,, Wow the building is tall! " Gon exclaims as the trio walks toward the building.

,, So, is this our exam venue?" Leorio asks as the trio continue to look up at the building.