↳ Song 23

'Do your worst'

'Do your worst'

➶➶➶➶➶ - ➷➷➷➷➷

(Y/n) investigated his new surroundings of the Butler's Office while he and his friends sat down on a sofa fashioned with some dull green fabric. (Y/n) could not help but to tap his shoes on the rug as the team was greeted by a row of butlers who patiently awaited their arrival.

,, Please forgive the rude reception. The Lady of the house has asked us to treat you as official guests, " A Butler wearing a scarlet red amulet informed as another butler came to patch up Gon's wounds.

Once Gon's wounds were bandaged, The Scarlet Amulet Butler walked to the opposite side of the group before he sat on a chair which design was identical to the sofa. (Y/n) kept quiet as Kurapika and Leorio began the conversation with the Butler. Seems like all the butlers have different amulet colours... Would that make a Scarlet amulet the head butler?  (Y/n)  questioned as he lifted up his cup of tea to sip abit.

,, Master Killua is on his way here, " The heas butler informed, causing (Y/n) to break away from his thoughts.

,, Hmm... That's interesting " (Y/n)  muttered as he watched Gon jumped out of his seat which was to the left of the bard in excitement.

,, So please wait a little longer, "

,, That's great news, Gon! " Leorio exclaimed as he turned to the child next to him.

,, Yes! "

,, But now, to simply sit and wait would be dull, " The Head butler continued, pushing up his glasses before her smirk which was dubios to (Y/n)

,, How about we have a game to pass the time? "
In the matter of seconds, He flicked out a gold coin in between his two fingers before he flicked the coin up. The Coin reflected a tint of light on (Y/n) 's eyes before it was immediately caught by the butler. He then held out two of his fists.

,, Which hand holds the -"

,, Left hand, " (Y/n) said as he place his now empty teacup on the coffee table.

Although he was slightly caught off guard, the butler smiled as he revealed the gold coin on his left hand.

,,  Correct, I'll move more quickly this time, " The butler said as he flicked the coin up once again.

Swiftly, he caught the coin and held up his two fists like last time.

,, Left Hand, again, " (Y/n) said as the other butlers begin to clap.

,, Leaving us with no room to answer huh, (Y/n)? " Kurapika whispered as the bard nodded.

,, I guess, though i kinda wish we could pick the game... " (Y/n)  sulked while he recalled playing Genius Invocation with Aether and his friends.