↳ Song 07

'Plan B'

'Plan B'

➶➶➶➶➶ - ➷➷➷➷➷

3rd person POV

The Numere Wetlands ,commonly known as the Swindler´s Swamp.This is a path the examinees have to take to go to the Second phase. There are many rare animals here that one can´t find elsewhere. Many of them prey on humans for flesh by playing tricks on them. Such creatures are resourceful and rapacious.

Satotz was informing the participants about the dangers which lurk in the Wetlands. Just then,  A man appeared and attempted to frame the Examiner about some malicious intent. To be honest, (Y/n)  and Ei paid no attention to what the man said because of two reasons. Firstly, Ei did not care if Satotz, The Examiner, would pull such a trick. Lastly,  (Y/n) was busy daydreaming. The man was then struck down by a few mere cards which grabbed The Bard's attention.

Satotz calmly informed the rest of the participants about the situation and warned the Culprit of the attack, Hisoka, before leading the group into the wetlands.

Traversing through the thick fog was troublesome as it hindered (Y/n) 's eyesight. Ei was on her guard while quickly glancing for any danger around the two. Both of them decided to slow down to avoid most of the attention from the other participants. However, The duo were still unable to locate their target, Miya Shinjitsu.

,, Never thought that a human could slip away from our gaze... " (Y/n) sighed, looking frustrated.

,, Don't worry, We'll get him as long as he doesn't meet any kind of trouble, " Ei reassured (Y/n)  as they continued to run.

As the two gods conversed with one another, A scrawny man with a Salmon pink ponytail ran a safe distance away from the duo. His light indigo eyes carefully glance at The Shogun before as a drop of sweat trickled down his cheek. No way that the Former Shogun is here... I can't cross paths with them or i'll be in trouble, Miya Shinjitsu thought as he nervously held onto his bag tightly, which contained valuables and a worn leather Notebook.

,, Listen up Everyone! Follow me closely and do not fall behind, " Satotz reminded the Participants as he continued to breeze-walk.

The sound of a crow echoed as the fog gets much more thicker. Ei turned towards (Y/n), giving him a signal to commence the plan. Noticing it right away, (Y/n) quickly jumped up into the air as a gust of wind tailed behind him.

.
.
.
.

,, So... How are we going to find Mr Shinjitsu? " (Y/n)  raised an eyebrow at Ei as they waited for the rest of the Participants at the Tunnel Exit.

,, Well from some Intel i've gathered, The Copy of the book is marked with a spot of Electro, which can be easily seen with Elemental Sight, " Ei began as she placed her right hand on her chin.