↳ Song 08

'Hell's Kitchen'

➶➶➶➶➶ - ➷➷➷➷➷

3rd Person POV

After the incident with Miya Shinjitsu, (Y/n)  managed to traverse through the forest alone and made it to a Wall where all the other Participants were waiting there. (Y/n)  let out a heavy sigh  as he collapsed onto the floor. He was relieved that he was able to get the worn book from Shinjitsu which took a lot of energy. The Bard hugged the book tightly as smiled gleefully. The other participants eyed the Bard in confusion but a familiar white haired boy recognized  the Bard.

,, Hey Musician, Have you seen Gon? " Killua approached (Y/n) as he immediately sat from his laying position.

,, Oh Hi Killua, I must apologize that i haven't seen Gon when i made it here... I was quite busy trying to find the way up here! " (Y/n)  informed as he let out a small laugh.

,, Sounds like you got lost, yikes" Killua looked at the Bard in disappointment as (Y/n)  shook it off.

,, Anyway, What's up with that book you carried around like a teddy bear? " Killua asked as he pointed at the worn book The bard held.

,, Aah this! I.... I don't know, " (Y/n) casually said as Killua looked at the Bard,  dumbfounded at his response.

,, You know what, Let's talk about something else, " Killua suggested, not wanting to loose any braincells. 

After an hour had passed, Gon, Kurapika and Ei reached the site of Meeting. Gon and Kurapika made haste to see how Leorio was doing as Ei looked around in search of (Y/n).She quickly saw (Y/n) and Killua walking towards the group and ushered them over.

,, Ah Killua and (Y/n) ! " Gon exclaimed as he noticed Killua.

,, I can't believe  you actually made it, I thought you were done for, " Killua told Gon as he nudged Gon's Arm which was holding his Fishing Rod.

,, Yikes... What happened to Lanky over here? " (Y/n)  asked as he looked at the injured Leorio who was laying against a tree.

,, He got into a pretty terrible fight... "Ei pointed out.

,, Excellent work, everyone! " Satotz Announced which made everyone turn towards the Examiner.

,, The Second Phase will take place here, in Visca Forest Park. So,  I shall now take my leave. I wish you all the very best of luck, " Satotz Said as he left into the forest.

The gates which were infront of everyone started to open which caused everyone to look forward. In the distance, there was a faint glimpse of a Mansion with several tables made of bricks.

,, Will all the applicants who passed the First Phase please enter? " Someone Called out from the otherside of the wall.

,, Welcome, all! I'm Mechi, Your examiner for the Second Phase! " A lady with Turquiose hair introduced herself.