↳ Song 20

'  Kukuroo Mountain '

➶➶➶➶➶ - ➷➷➷➷➷

The Bard graciously accepted the invitation as Kurapika informed of what they are going to do. The first question they had was where to find Kukuroo Mountain, which is said to be where the Zoldyck Family lived. During the briefing, The group of boys was interrupted by  Hanzo and Pokkle, who came to chatter for a bit before they set off for their own journey.

Unfortunately, they missed the opportunity to ask Pokkle about the Mountain since he held a device connected to the Akasha before (Y/n) proposed to go to the lobby to use the devices there for their research. The four decided to set off after they waited for Gon's conversation with Satotz to conclude.

Once they reached the lobby, (Y/n) slouched onto one of the seats near a computer and started to boot it up.

,, Now, Kukuroo Mountain... " (Y/n)  muttered as he began to type out the name onto the search bar.

As information about the mountain popped up, the trio leaned closer to have a better look at the words.

,, A 3722 Metre-high mountain in the Dentora region of the Republic of Padokea, " Kurapika read out as Leorio straighted his back.

,, The Republic of Padokea? Never heard of it... Where is it? " Leorio questioned, making (Y/n) begin to search for  the online map.

Once a map appeared on the screen, he moved his cursor to where the Republic of Padokea is while his eyes trailed towards where it was situated in. However, his eyes never trailed any where else as he found the City Paradis located in the Padokea Territory.

,, It should be fine since it appears to be a stable country and allows tourists to come in, " (Y/n) stated.

,, That's where we'll find Killua? " Gon asked as the bard nodded.

,, By airship, It should take three days to reach... When do we leave? " Kurapika noted as he placed his hand on his chin.

,, Today! Right now! " Gon beamed as he looks at the three boys.

,, Yeah! No objections from me! " Leorio commented.

,, Time is of the essence... " (Y/n)  muttered as Kurapika leans next to the bard.

,, Then,  Let's order the tickets! " Kurapika jumped in as he takes control of the keyboard and search for the airship transportation site to purchase the tickets. 

.

.

.

,, Hey, We've been stuck in one place forever! " Leorio commented as he squinted his eyes towards the front of the car.

The group had taken a taxi to reach the Airport to board the airship to Dentora.However, it appears that the roads have been packed with vehicles like sardines in a can.