↳ Song 24

➶➶➶➶➶ - ➷➷➷➷➷

➶➶➶➶➶ - ➷➷➷➷➷

,, Did you retrieve it?" a monotonous voice spoke through the black cellphone of the receiver.

,, Technically y-yes but- " As soon as the man wished to continue his sentence, he was abrupted by the other end of the line.

,, Excellent, by now you know what's the next step to our plan. If you do a good job, I might be more generous in splitting the rewards, " a small chuckle ringed into the man's ear before the call had ended.

The man stood in silence before he swept his bangs out of his face as began to bite his lips.

,, If only that bastard didn't leave, the job would've been a smooth ride to success..."

➶➶➶➶➶ - ➷➷➷➷➷

,, Woah, Nahida was surely busy these past years "(Y/n)  exclaimed as he stared the city revealing the curtains of fog and clouds.

After reuniting with Killua , the group of friends decided to split in order to achieve their own goals. Fortunately, they plan to gather in September for the Auction held in Yorknew. As of now, Gon was with Killua, Leorio went to begin his  education in medicine and Kurapika went to find work at Yorknew City. As for our little bard, He decided to accept an invitation from an old friend of his. That old friend being Nahida, The Governer of the Republic of Paradis.

In the Invitation card, it had contained Nahida's contact information which (Y/n) immediately dialed with his phone. When Nahida picked up, she scheduled (Y/n) a private Airship. As a result,  (Y/n) stood awkwardly and admired the view as several of the air crew stood around him, quietly observed him.

The Republic of Paradis is known to be the homeland of the Sumeru Akademiya, which still managed to defend its title as one of the most prestigious Universities in the New Land. Moreover,  it is also the land where one of the wonders of the world can be found which is the Mausoleum of King Deshret. Although the barren wasteland is no longer as big as Old Sumeru's desert, it still lives up to its expectation of being tedious to explore and being as hot as the sun.

The City of Paradis is more modernised than its predecessor. Several years ago, Students from Kshahrewar and Spantamad darshans had made a break through. They were able to find a method to harvest energy  the Leylines and use it safely to power up machinery , leading to the city's rapid growth in technology and expansion. The inner parts of the City are filled with multiple skyscrapers, an efficient railway system to accommodate thousands of commuters and busy roads that made from hard, dark bitumen. The outer parts of the City are where housings and basic services such as food is often found there.

Just as (Y/n) realised what had happened, the  airship descended and landed in Shuruat Airport,  one of the airports for private affairs such as for goods or receiving people of high statuses. As one of the flight attendants opened the door to the outside world, a gust of wind rushed into the airship's interior. The wind brushed against (Y/n)'s braids, as if the winds were greeting (Y/n)'s safe arrival. As soon as he stepped out of the airship, his jaw immediately dropped to the ground. His eyes stared at the long, shiny black limousine in the distance as a man dressed up in a black tuxedo  stood firmly at (Y/n)'s direction.