↳ Song 11

' In The Tower '

' In The Tower '

➶➶➶➶➶ - ➷➷➷➷➷

3rd Person POV

,, What?!  You never thought of learning Nen, Ei? "(Y/n) shrieked as he put down his water bottle.

It was an hour before reaching the site of the Third Phase. As (Y/n)  and Ei woke up earlier than expected, they decided to take a tour around the airship for one last time before alighting. The two shared a snack of Onigiri which (Y/n)  made in the kitchen as they stared at the sun arising from its nap.

,, Why should i learn it if i am able to manipulate the strongest lightning in the whole world, " Ei states as she munched onto her Onigiri.

,, Miko mentioned to me that the Human found a way to use powers, resulting in Nen. She tried it herself and she told me that it's quite similar to Divine Power but on a lower scale, " Ei added as she finished her Onigiri.

,, Mhm... Zhongli would also approve that statement, If only he was here right now... "(Y/n)  sighed as he placed his bottle in his bag.

.

.

.

When the announcement of the airship arriving at its destination, the squad regrouped and went to alight the airship. Gon and Killua relayed their duel with Netero to Ei who smiled proudly.

After they alighted, The group realised that they were on a tall tower. Beans informed the Applicants that the Third Phase will be held on this Tower, known as The Trick Tower. In order to pass,They must descend the tower. Once Beans announced the start of the Third Phase, He wished the applicant all the best and left on the Airship.

The group peered down at the tall tower, you could barely see where the ground was.

,, Now what? Are we supposed to climb down? " Leorio asked as he held onto his suitcase tightly.

,, Well, I hope not. That would be suicide, "Kurapika said as he turns towards The Bard

,, What? I wasn't thinking about jumping off or anything... " (Y/n) waved his hand profusely as he laughed.

,, You were though... "

,, Seriously? "

,, Well, Judging from the height of this Tower, There could be some Carnivorous Bird flying around here... So climbing down is not the best option, " Ei stated as she turns around to find an entrance.

As she did so, An applicant who decided to climb down got attacked by a red bird before being dragged away.

,, I am not becoming breakfast so i'm following Mei! "(Y/n)  exclaimed as he immediately rushes towards Ei.