↳ Song 18

' Finals begin! P2'

' Finals begin! P2'

➶➶➶➶➶ - ➷➷➷➷➷

The Bard stretched his shoulders as he got his Bow, the Slingshot, and a couple of arrows with him. It was about time he had his match. To be frank, he was already nervous. This was probably because (Y/n)  sensed the aura of his opponent which had malicious intents. Yet, (Y/n) tried to compose himself as he stood in front of his opponent. Gittarackur only stared as he waited for the match to begin. He recalled a particular advice that Ei snuck before his match began.

,, Morax has probably told you to try not to use your powers excessively, but i very much warn you to not use them during your duel... Netero knows my identity as a god and he has a good eye in identifying what "Nen" is and is not. One gust of wind could potentially  reveal your identity to Netero, and that is something that i do not want to happen to you, " Ei whispered as she narrowed her eyes towards the old man.

,, 2nd Match Is Gittarackur versus (Y/n)... Begin! "

Immediately, Gittarackur rushed towards (Y/n)  within seconds before preparing a punch towards the bard. Fortunately, (Y/n) managed to dodge the attack which was only a few inches near his face before he jumped away from his opponent. He broke into a cold sweat as Gittarackur quickly recoiled and chase after the bard. Several punches were targeted towards the bard which he dodged with ease. There wasn't any time for (Y/n)  to catch his breath as focused on trying to find an opening to strike. However, his opponent's movements were as swift as the wind, giving the bard a rough time to detect a weak area.

At the sidelines, The applicants watched stiffly as Ei analysed Gittarackur in fascination. His movements are almost accurate to where he wished to strike (Y/n) whilst being swift... Surely (Y/n) would've faced a major injury if he was caught lacking,  Ei thought as she placed a finger on her chin. I wonder who is this guy... Whatever he has done before this hunter examination must've lead him to become this deadly.

,, Now that i think about it, I've never actually seen (Y/n)  fight until now... " Leorio mentioned as he glanced over to Ei and Kurapika.

,, But it seems that he isn't doing as well as intended, " Kurapika added as a droplet of sweat trickled down his cheek as Ei let out a small laugh.

,, Just be patient, (Y/n)  would soon find a solution... " Ei replied as she turned towards Netero, who is watching the match carefully.

Gosh...  If i don't do something, I'll definitely loose my stamina, (Y/n) grinded his teeth has he carefully snuck an arrow from his arrow stash. After carefully dodging one last throw from Gittarackur, the bard immediately pierced Gittaruck's back with the arrow he once held. After he done as mentioned, he quickly flipped himself over Gittarackur  as his left foot landed on his opponent's back, giving him a boost into the air. This also caused Gittarackur to nearly fall towards the ground as (Y/n)  used him as a springboard.