↳ Song 06

'Familiar'

'Familiar'

➶➶➶➶➶ - ➷➷➷➷➷

3rd person POV

After a few minutes of waiting, The applicants heard an alarm ringing loudly which catches everyone's attention. Everyone watch the walla opposite of the lift sliding up, revealing a man in a suite.

,, Sorry to keep you waiting for so long, " The man spoke.

,, Now, we have come to the end of the exam registration. And so, the Hunter Exam begins now! " He announced.

He's probably one of those examiners? (Y/n)  assumed.

,, Let me remind you again. If you are not lucky or strong enough, taking the hunter exam could lead to serious injuries on your part and it could even cost you your lives, " The examiner told the applicants.

,, For those who are taking the test in spite of all that, please come with me. For those who are giving up, please leave the place by taking the elevator right behind you, "The examiner said as all of the applicants stay rooted to their position .

As soon as the examiner saw that no one left, he continued his instructions.

,, Well the, All 406 candidates have decided to take the first test, " The examiner quickly pivoted his feet towards where his back had original been facing and started to walk.

This causes the other applicants to follow the man.

,, So, nobody is pulling out, just as i expected, " Leorio comments as he glances  at the other people.

The pace of the Examiner started increasing which makes the other applicants started running as the Examiner simply strut through the tunnel.

,, What's going on now? " Leorio asks as he finds himself running

,, The ones in front have started running, " Gon states.

,, He is picking up his pace, " Kurapika adds.

While running, (Y/n)  slightly bumps into one of the other applicants. He quickly turns towards the other person to apologize before his (e/c)  were widened. Next to him was the former Electro Archon,  Raiden Ei, Applicant number 1. The fellow god was also in a state of surprise  as she saw the former Anemo Archon. Hold up-

,, I forgot  to mention, My name is Satotz and i am the official examiner for the First Phase, " Satotz said making the bard and the shogun break their eye contact.

,, Now, I am taking all of you to the Second Phase,"

,, Then,  what's the first? " applicant 294 asked.

,, The first phase has already begun, " Satotz announces as the applicants became perplexed.

The Bard and Shogun exchanged glances with each other before looking back to the front.