↳ Song 15

' Seeking the Underdog'

➶➶➶➶➶ - ➷➷➷➷➷

" Now... What shall i do? "(Y/n) asked himself as he sat by a lake.

It has been two hours since (Y/n) left the boat. The bard had been scouting the area and the terrain for a while before he decided to take a break. (Y/n) took this opportunity to devise a plan to find Applicant number 198.He even asked his fellow God if she has seen his target.However, the answer was still no where to be found.

,, Maybe if i just stayed somewhere near the rendezvous area... I could simply track 198 down, "(Y/n) sighed as he stared at his reflection on the glistening waters.

The Bard took a good look at himself before he threw himself onto the tall, long grass. Sadly, he did not notice that someone was watching him from the trees. The man locked his eyes onto the Bard as he quietly descended from the trees.

He briskly cut through the grass silently before being a few meters from the Bard. As soon as his hand was an inch away from (Y/n) 's green beret, a gust of strong wind slapped onto the man's face. Immediately, the gale pushed anonymous back successfully. The man cursed as he squinted his eyes.

The Bard quickly rose from his position and noticed that the anonymous man was Hanzo. He watched as the winds slowly calm down before the ninja's eyes fell onto (Y/n) 's Eyes. (Y/n) puffed up his cheeks before he let out a loud chuckle.

,, Well, my dear friend! Never expected you to hunt me! "(Y/n)  exclaimed as he stood up from his resting position.

Hanzo sighed as he brushed away the leaves which latched onto his attire.

,, God  i thought you were an easy target, but oh well! Seems that Mother Nature hates me this much, " Hanzo complained before taking a step closer to the bard.

Immediately, A wave of gust hit Hanzo's face which sent leaves and twigs successfully slapping him. An irk mark slowly appeared on the ninja's face as the bard laughed hysterically.

,, Okay now bard, stop this nonsense now! "

,, Do you have any evidence if it was actually my doing? "

After a few minutes of the Bard laughing at the Ninja, the both discussed in serious terms. By coincidence, Hanzo's Target has relations with (Y/n) 's, Brothers in fact. Thus, a temporary alliance was form. The two discussed about the whereabouts of their targets and quickly made haste.

The location? It was a forest which the light hardly reaches the soil. The trees seemed to reach the sky when The Bard looked above before he joined his ally in the trees. The two scavaged the area from above until the Ninja noticed a white hair kid in the distance. The Bard squinted his eyes until he recognised the child.

,, Oh, It's Killua, " (Y/n)  commented as he squated next to Hanzo on a branch.

,, And our targets, "