↳ Song 14

'Under veils of wind'

➶➶➶➶➶ - ➷➷➷➷➷

3rd Person POV

,, Boy, my butt hurts!I certainly wasn't expecting the short and easy path to be a slide, "Killua cried as the three were covered in dust and dirt.

,, However, We made it before the Golden hour, which was our top priority, "Ei chimed in as she emerged from the entrance alongside Leorio, pulling Tonpa by the ear who was wincing in pain.

,, Raiden Mei, Applicant 1,is the Twenty fourth to pass. Leorio, Applicant 403, is the Twenty fifth to pass. Tonpa, number 16,is the twenty-sixth to pass, " The PA system announced.

,, Time elapsed 71 hours and 59 minutes, "

(Y/n) rushed up towards the group before enveloping everyone into a big hug.

,, Guys! I'm so glad you all made it! "(Y/n)  exclaimed.

,, I was starting to worry once i was seperated from you all, but it certainly worked out in the end! "

,, Yes, And it was all because of Gon, "Ei stated as she gave Gon a small head rub.

,, We went and broke into another room which was much more short and easier, "Leorio recalled.

,, I can't believe that you came up with that plan on the spot, "Leorio added as the group look towards Gon.

As the group of friends reunited, a buzzer roared through the room.

,, The Third Phase of the Hunter Exam is over!Twenty-Six applicants have passed, "The PA system announced, concluding the Third Phase.

At a distance a wall moved, showing the exit of the tower which beamed with warm and calming sunlight. All of the Applicant exited the Trick Tower before they were greeted by a breeze of wind which happily greeted the applicants. The wind brushed through (Y/n) 's (H/c) hair as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Ei joined her fellow god as the two took the opportunity to relish the scene.

,, Congratulations on escaping Trick Tower, You unpolished stones,"Hatsuhiko greeted as both Lippo and him stood infront of the group of applicants.

,, All that remain now are the Fourth and Final Phase till you are certified to become a Hunter, "

,, The Fourth Phase will take place right over there on Zevil Island, " Lippo said as he pointed at a Island far from the tower before he snapped his fingers.

In an instant, a helper walked in as he pushed a moving metal table which held a mysterious navy blue box.

,, Now , I don't want to hear any muttering, "Hatsuhiko warned as he lifted his hat to see the other applicants clearly.