↳ Song 19

' Aftermath '

' Aftermath '

➶➶➶➶➶ - ➷➷➷➷➷

The bard winced in pain as he began to have migraines. He broke into a cold sweat as his mind became tangled and messy. Having enough of these daytime nightmares, he needed to get out of his unconscious state.

,, Just shut up, will you?! " (Y/n) shouted as he shot up from the bed, which surprised the sleeping Hatsuhiko at the side.

,, Hey?! What's up with you... " The Hunter was about to scold the bard until he noticed the bard's unusual state.

(Y/n) 's chest rises and descended fastet than usual as he noticed the bard's skin getting clammy from the amount of sweat produced from his skin. Quickly, Hatsuhiko took a couple of tissues from a nearby tissue box and started patting onto (Y/n)'s forehead and skin.

,, Are... Are you okay? " Hatsuhiko raised an eyebrow as (Y/n) slowly turn towards the hunter. His breathing continued to be fast.

,, Breath slowly, (Y/n), you better don't choke on your own air, " Hatsuhiko advised as the bard slowly calmed down.

,, ... "

,, Gosh, I had such a terrible sleep, " (Y/n) yawned as he massaged his right shoulder.

,, Seriously? "

,, Seriously! " (Y/n) profusely nodded before he realised where he was.

,, Wait... Did i pass out? "

,, No, You just forgot you came here to sleep, " Hatsuhiko jokingly said as the bard became hesitant of the answer.

,, Yeah, I definitely did pass out... But did i win the match? " (Y/n) scratched his cheek as he smiled towards the Hunter.

,, You did. Congratulations on passing the Hunter Examination, You now have this souvenir to take home to remember this extraordinary feat, " Hatsuhiko stated as he flicked (Y/n)'s forehead, causing the bard to wince in pain since there was a patched wound up there.

,, Hey! You don't have to do that! "

,, Now now, enough talking, i have to bring you to meet with the rest of the applicants and Netero before that old man starts nagging, " Hatsuhiko informed as he ushered the bard out of bed.

,, But i wanted to rest some more... " (Y/n) cried as he gripped onto the soft pillow his head was laying on.

,, Well, too bad! Welcome to the workforce!"

After Hatsuhiko successfully got (Y/n) out of bed, he dragged the bard until the end of the seemingly endless hallway before he kicked the door open. As the two entered, they were greeted with a classroom-like room where the Chairman and the Successful applicants sat. (Y/n) 's eyes sparkled as he saw three familiar faces which were Kurapika, Ei and Leorio.