↳ Song 12

DISCLAIMER:This chapter contains some gore

DISCLAIMER:This chapter contains some gore.  If you are uncomfortable with such topics please skip the parts that i will indicate!

'Flying Knowledge '

➶➶➶➶➶ - ➷➷➷➷➷

3rd Person POV

,, Wait a minute... Aren't you that Famous Blacklist Hunter?!" Applicant number 289, Kamisato Hikaru, Exclaimed as he recognized  the man infront of the group.

,, What is he doing here in this Tower? "Applicant Number 246,Ponzu, Questioned.

,, Why don't you try to use your brain, Applicant 246,I'm an Examiner, duh, "Hatsuhiko stated as he walked towards the pile of Canned Knowledge.

,, As you may know, Becoming a Hunter allows one to access all sort of Information unobtainable by any means, " Hatsuhiko started while he picked up a Canned Knowledge Capsule.

,, What you see here are Canned Knowledge Capsules of Information that is about to be inserted into the Hunter website-, "Hatsuhiko continued.

,, Huh? Then how does this all relate to you, a blacklist hunter? "Applicant number 290,Kujou Daisuke, Questioned.

,, Don't you dare interrupt me, you unpolished stone, " Hatsuhiko reprimanded as his gaze pierced Daisuke like an icicle.

,, But to answer that question, I am in charge of managing the Hunter Website and Tavern as the current system of involved an Akasha fragment which the Governor of Paradis has graciously granted permission to use, "Hatsuhiko Explained.

,, I am but just a supervisor of the Information stored in the Hunter Akasha for the Governor, Hence the reason why I have brought these Canned Knowledge Capsules, "Hatsuhiko continued.

,,  In order for you to proceed, You 5 will have to do have favour for me. You all will need to pick 3 Canned Knowledge  from this pile of capsules and give them to me. If the Capsules meet my requirements, You may advance, " Hatsuhiko said as he smirked.

,, Just three? Seems easy enough! "Caspar Exclaimed as he snatched 3 Knowledge Capsules and handed them over to Hatsuhiko.

Hatsuhiko raised an eyebrow at the boy before letting out a sigh.

,, I advise you to carefully pick your Canned Knowledge Capsules, If i do not see the Capsules I am looking for within two chances, you can say good bye to your dreams of becoming a Hunter, " Hatsuhiko Said as he turned away from Caspar.

,, Applicant 21,you have only one chance left,"

The other applicants fell silent as they stared at the large pile of Canned Knowledge Capsules.

,, They all look the same... So how would we know if the Capsules are up to Mr Hatsuhiko's standards... "Hikaru whimpered as Daisuke shrugged.

,, There should be something which can differentiate the Knowledge Capsules, " Ponzu muttered as she carefully observed the 3 Canned Knowledge Capsules she had with her.