Murder House Mystery

I started walking down the hallway as voices entered my head.

He'll never do it.

The Countess? He doesn't stand a chance!

HA HA HA HA

I held my head and started beating the side of it. "GET OUT GET OUT!" I yelled. "Tim?" A soft familiar voice spoke. "Emily?" I looked up. "Tim you don't  understand.." I grabbed her arm and ran down the flights of stairs. "TIM! TIM!" I bursted through the revolving entrance. Emily was gone. I walked back in as she stood there. "What the hell Emily come on!" I grabbed her again and ran through the doors. She was gone once again. "Emily this isn't funny!" I yelled. She started crying. "I can't leave I'm dead." My heart dropped. This whole thing is real. "Son." A hand placed itself on my shoulder. I spun around. "Dad!" I hugged him tight. He was ice cold. "Follow me."

  After hours in the room he explained everything. "So all that in Briarcliff... was for nothing?" My voice cracked. "That doesn't matter, what matters now is you need to go." Emily said. "No, I'm not leaving, there has to be a way." I cried. "The Countess will kill you if no one else does." Kit said. "We'll I'll kill the countess." I said in anger. "She's not.. human. Maybe she's right about one thing. If this same thing is going on in Murder House... maybe you can find some closure or clues as to how to release us. This is torture." Emily said. I pulled my laptop out of my briefcase and began typing. "Located in Los Angeles, California. The Murder House was home to Charles and Nora Montgomery..... every one who moved in had some sort of suicide or terrible tragedy." I read. I wrote down the address. "Please be careful." Emily said. "Son, not all spirits are good, you can't trust them." Kit placed his hand on my shoulder. "I'll be back, I'll figure this out, all of it." I slid my laptop in my bag and sprinted to the elevator. As the doors opened, Sally emerged. "So you're just gonna leave?" She said behind a cigarette. "I'm going to figure out how to help you guys." She laughed. "We're damned there's no 'helping' Tim. But if you think it'll help, be my guest." She disappeared as I turned back towards her.

  I slid into the taxi and booked my flight. I looked up into the starry night. "I'll save them mom. I'm going to kill the Countess." I mumbled.