Birth

9 months later
Lana's POV
"Ma'am we need you to breast feed this baby, he's allergic to the formula." The nurse rushed over to me. "No get it away from me." I stared blankly. "Ma'am please just This once, he's starving." She came closer. "I don't want anything to do with him." I yelled. "He's an innocent child please this one time." The baby screamed. I cried as I reached out and pulled him to my chest. I refused to look at him. After a few minutes, I pushed him back towards the nurse. "Take him away, far away from me." I mumbled silently. I didn't want that thing nowhere near me, after what his father did to me, to my Wendy.

Olivia's POV
I got ready as I held Kit's hand. I was about to give birth to his baby. "You can do this Olivia." He smiled. I looked over at Alma as she smiled. I was dilated to 10, it was time. After a few pushes, I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. "I think we should name him Charlie, after the man that helped us." Kit smiled. "I was thinking Timothy." I said. We looked over at Alma's little girl. "Emily this is your brother." I smiled. Alma went to the bathroom. "I'm so happy for us." Kit smiled. "But what about Alma, I love her too but we can't ever be a real family Kit." I frowned. "I know Olivia but-" we were cut off by Alma screaming. "KIT KIT THEYRE BACK THEYRE COMING FOR ME!" She screamed. Kit opened the door and rushed to her. "Alma they won't be coming for you." He held her as she cried. I believed their stories about abductions. I even saw them in a few dreams. I began drawing pictures recently trying to figure out what they were. Alma has always freaked out about them though. "Olivia I'm going to take her home, I'll be back."

Fast Forward 9 years
  I was drawing a picture of aliens as I showed Charlie Timothy and Emily. "These are aliens, they sent you two, you are very special." I smiled. Alma walked behind me and snatched my notebook. "You shouldn't be filling their heads with this, I can't forget it if you keep bringing it up." She yelled as she threw it. "Maybe we can figure out why they keep coming Alma!" I yelled. "You weren't involved in it, it's between Kit and I!" She slapped me. I held my cheek as Kit grabbed her. "What the hell!" He said. Alma began explaining as I just went into my room.

  That night, I was laying on the floor drawing. I heard the floor creak as I turned around. I was struck in the back by something. My vision blurred as I howled in pain. "Alma! No! What the hell is wrong with you!" He tackled her as I saw an ax fall in front of me. Blood poured onto the floor. I'm guessing Kit called the police. "Hurry please!" He screamed as he grabbed my hand. "Please hang on baby don't leave me please." He cried. Alma cried in the corner. "I had to Kit, I had to." Is all she said as she rocked back and forth. "Daddy?" I faintly heard Charlie say as I blacked out.