Escape Plan

We woke up the next morning. I could hear thunder clapping loudly. "Wake up!" Sister Jude came walking down the hall. She opened the cells and led us into a big room with chairs and a screen. "There is a big storm outside, being as this, your breakfast will be served and the movie will be played." She looked around. Sister Eunice walked in. She looked darker and more... evil. "Sister Jude I can take it from here." She shoved her out of the way. "Everyone is to SHUT UP and watch the movie. Anyone who talks will be punished." She walked away and the lights cut off. Kit looked over at me and Lana. "Follow my lead." I nodded. We sat there for about thirty minutes. He got up and asked the guard to use the bathroom. "Make it quick." He hugged. A few minutes later, I asked then Lana. "For only getting a few sips of water a day, you girls sure have leaky bladders." He turned his attention to the woman undressing in the screen.
   "This way!" Kit whispered as we ran through a tunnel. We hid from a few guards as we made it to the final entrance. The door was pushed open by Kit and we followed him. It was flooding, wind blowing and lightning striking. "I'm scared!" Lana yelled. I gripped her hand and Kit's. "Kit we forgot Grace!" I yelled. "We'll bust her out as soon as we get to the cops!" He yelled back. "They'll send us back, they think your Bloody Face!" He looked at me. "Then we'll stay away, we'll write an anonymous note!" He tugged my hand. Standing at the doorway Lana froze. "Come on!" I pulled her arm as Kit looked back a few feet from me. She stared at me. "Lana come on!" I said. "Help! They're escaping!" She yelled. "Lana! Shh!" I whispered. "Kit!" The alarms went off and the door started closing. "Olivia!" He yelled. I could faintly see him as Lana kept yelling. "Ill come back for you!" Kit screamed. "I promise!" The door sealed shut. I laid against it crying. "Kit!" I put my head against the door. Guards rushed past Lana and grabbed me, pulling me away. I looked at Lana while they pulled me. She mouthed 'I'm sorry.'
   I was tied in a chair in Dr. Arden's office. As I came to, I looked around. "You're awake, escapee." He chuckled. "If it weren't for Lana, you'd have gotten out." I spat at him. "Silly girl." He flipped a switch as a cage rolled out. I saw a familiar face, deformed and having no legs. "Help....me..." it crawled to the side of the cage. "Shelley!" I cried. "This whore couldn't keep her legs closed, so she lost them." He laughed. I closed my eyes as Kit's words ran through my head.
      I promise.