Meeting New People

As we were released into the Common Room the next day, I walked straight to Kit. I ignored the fact that Grace was sitting with him and scooted closer as I walked upon them. "Olivia!" He yelled. "Kit!" I hugged him. "W-What happened? Are you okay? Did he touch you?" Kit looked me up and down. I laughed. "No Kit I haven't even met him yet, my first session is today." The double doors slammed open. A woman with short brown hair and brown eyes was pushed in. She was shaking as she walked around. "Who are you?" I asked as she rounded our table. "L-Lana Winters." She whispered. "Like the reporter?" Kit said. "It's you. You're Bloody Face, from my trip here. I REFUSE TO BE AROUND YOU!" She yelled. The guards came and grabbed her. Dr. Arden walked in. Sister Mary Eunice followed him, but she looked more open minded than usual. She actually wasn't crying and was looking evil. "So, being as there is a bad storm coming up, we are going to have a little movie. If you act right, it may happen again. Act wrong and you get solitary confinement for a week." She said. Everyone clapped. "Silence!" Sister Jude walked around the corner. Everyone hushed. She made us all go to our work places. Kit and I rolled dough together as Grace stared. "You must be use to doing this poor shit, living in a farmhouse you goat milker." She laughed at me. Kit took a deep breath. "There's nothing wrong with that, I built my wife a farmhouse until she was murdered and I got accused of it." He snapped. Grace shut up and kept working.
   "Thanks."I smiled at Kit. Lana Winters walked in. She stood beside me. "So can we recap the plan?" I whispered. Lana looked at me. "Can I help, I know what it's about. I want to get out too!" She whispered. "I guess so, but if one of us gets out, we let someone know how terrible it is here!" Kit said. "I just want Wendy!" Lana cried. "Whoever She is, well get you to her." I said. "Dr. Thredson said he'd get me out if I acted right." She said quietly. I just ignored that thought as Kit recapped the plan.

Meanwhile
   Dr. Arden injected Shelley with his chemical syringe. Her body got disfigured as she couldn't talk straight. He chopped both of her legs off. She was a legless zombie, except she could faintly speak. "Sister Eunice, you are not to speak of the creatures to anyone!" He said loudly. "Yes father." She nodded.

   As the night drew closer, I prayed on my bed. If this went wrong what would happen to us? If we got out would Kit still speak to me? What about my parents? Many thoughts wrapped around my brain. "Olivia?" I heard Kit whisper. I walked to the window of my cell. "Yeah?" I said. "Get some rest, we'll get outta here okay?" I nodded at his response. I laid on the bed and shut my eyes, dreaming of sunlight and birds chirping. A picnic, with Kit. A future.