Bye Bye Briarcliff

As I was seated in front of the small television in the Common Room, Sister Jude laughed at me. She turned on the TV as the chair appeared. In it was... Dr. Thredson? Her eyes widened. "What is this? Where's Kit?" She yelled. "He was innocent I knew it!" I yelled back. Just as I got it out of my mouth a sheriff busted in. "Charlie!" I screamed. "Olivia! Look at you, you're all... malnourished." He grabbed me. "Charlie you can not be here!" Sister Jude yelled. "We have warrants Sister, Lana Winters told us about this place, Kit wants her to come with me." He said. "She's a murderer!" Sister Jude yelled. "No, we have the evidence, Jessica's death was not caused by Olivia." He smirked. My eyes got wide. "I'll tell you in a little bit, right now let's get you out of here." He picked me up and carried me past Sister Jude. Everything felt slow to me. Out the double doors into the atrium. Out of the other double doors into the sunlight. I shut my eyes and felt free again. Kit didn't forget me.

   As we walked into the Sheriff's Department, Kit met me and embraced a big hug. "I told you I'd come back." He whispered in my ear. A tear fell down my cheek as I smiled. Lana walked up behind him. "I'm sorry." She hugged me. "I thought Oliver would help me. He kidnapped me and raped me." She cried. "I'm pregnant but I'm putting it up for adoption." I hugged her back and talked for a while longer. "Olivia Collins." Charlie yelled. I walked to him. "Sit down please." I nodded as Kit grabbed my shoulders. "Jessica Collins Murder Trial." He read and I motioned for him to go on. "The knife was just a regular meat knife from the kitchen. The broken glass you heard was staged and cleaned up as we found glass to a picture frame in the trash can." He stopped. "So what are you saying?" I mumbled. "Well, an insurance policy was just taken out on Jessica. This meant that if she died your parents would get a lump sum. They killed Jessica and staged you so they could flee. We found them in California." He said. I began bawling. My own parents. "Shh, I got all of your things, you're coming to my house with me." Kit whispered kissing my ear. "B-But Grace.." I gasped. "Grace tricked me, she really was a murderer Olivia." He mumbled. He helped me up and helped me into his car. We pulled up to his farmhouse. A beautifully built home with acres as far as the eye could see. A garden was in the front yard. "It's kinda messy, didn't have time to clean up." He laughed as he kissed my cheek. He opened the doors and it was all beautifully cleaned up.
  We heard a noise in the back room as he grabbed the bat. "Stay behind me." He said as I nodded. As we rounded the corner, Kit stopped in his tracks. "Alma?" He whispered. A beautiful woman with a small baby was rocking in a chair.