Pepper

The next day, I entered the common room. There was no sign of Kit. I sat down beside Grace. "So you like kit huh?" She said as she puffed a cigarette. "I didn't say that I said he was cool." I said. "Hmm." She rolled her eyes. I saw the strange girl with the small pony tail. The guards beat her for telling jokes. She was hunched over in a corner crying. The girl that wanted to play with me. Grace was steady talking. I ignored her as I stood up and walked toward her. "Hey." I whispered. She hid her face crying. "Shhh." I kneeled beside her. "Do you want to play with me?" I smiled. She wiped her tears and nodded. I taught her how to play Rock Paper Scissors and tic tac toe. "What's your name?" I asked. "Pepper!" She said and smiled. "You play with me!" She smiled again. "I'm Olivia." I said. "Olivia? Olivia!" She clapped. She then looked behind me and her expression fell. I turned around and it was Sister Jude. "Fun? What do you think this is a freak show? Playing with pinheads and having...fun?" She grabbed Pepper's arm. Pepper reached for me and screamed. "Olivia! Play!" She cried. "Guards! Put Mrs. Collins in Quarantine!" They grabbed me and took me down the hall, where I was when I woke up from the shock therapy.
As they threw me in a cell, I had a new one with a small window in the door. Straight across the hall I noticed someone. "Kit?" I whispered. "Olivia! What are you doing here?" He asked. "I played with Pepper. I didn't know we couldn't have fun." I hung my head. "I heard there's a storm coming. The guards will be present during our movie, we can get out then." Kit said. We heard footsteps.
The doctor walked between us. "I have created a new for of medicine. I have loaded it into syringes and now I need someone to test it on." He laughed. The girl that flirted with everyone was in the cell next to me. "Hmm, Shelley?" He laughed once again. "Dr. Arthur Arden, I knew you always wanted me. Come get me." She licked her lips. At least I knew his name now. He took her out of her cell and walked her down the hall. Sister Jude walked down the hall with a new looking man. He had glasses and dark hair. "This one looks interesting enough to further my studies on." He said with a straight face. "Mrs. Collins, this is Dr. Oliver Thredson. I'm afraid Deputy Charlie will not be coming to study you anymore." She said happily. "W-What?" I began crying. "Hello Olivia. I had heard a lot about you." The man said through the window. I made eye contact with Kit as he shook his head. I walked back to my bed. I sat there observing my room. I have to talk to Kit.