Bloody Face

Lana's POV
   I sat in Dr. Thredson's office. I heard shoes clicking against the floor drawing closer to me. As he came around the corner, he faintly smiled. "Lana Winters, you have showed bravery by stopping our escapee. I've talked to Sister Jude and she's allowing me to take you to further my studies." I looked at him with watering eyes. "This means your free to go, you'll stay with me tonight and be with Wendy tomorrow." I began crying. "Thank you so much. You'll be in my book." I cried. He smiled as he pulled out a suitcase. "Change into these so the outside guards don't see." I nodded.
We walked down the stairs and through the doors. The warm sunlight hit my pale skin. I got into his car and slouched against the door, hiding my features. I wondered if I was being set free, why did I have to hide? By dark, we were in a house. He walked me to his couch and offered some wine. As he went into the kitchen, I ran to his phone. "Pick up Wendy, please." I looked over at his lamps and tables. My eyes began to water. It looked like... skin. "Kit was right." I whispered, shaking. I heard footsteps and ran back to the couch. "Here's your wine." He smirked. "Thanks." I took a sip. My eyes watered as they lurked around. "You're interested in my furniture?" He said as he ran his fingers down the lamp. "It's... it's.. pretty." I said quickly as I took a sip of wine. "I have to use the bathroom." I stood up and went down the hall. Many rooms wouldn't open as I ran into one that was red. It had photos and weapons. Many knives and tools were inside. I started to scream as my mouth was covered and everything went black.

   I woke up tied to a bed. As I looked around it had a side table and a big opening. I glanced to the left and saw Wendy. "Wendy! Wendy wake up!" I screamed with tears. She looked over and was screaming something as she had tape over her mouth. "Mommy? Mommy is she bothering you?" Dr. Thredson walked in. I figured he was mentally unstable so I played along with a shaky voice. "No baby, no. She's fine don't hurt her!" I whispered with a quivering lip. He looked over at her. "You made mommy lie." He looked evil. He ran over to her and slit her throat. "WENDY!" I screamed with tears sliding down my face. He came over and got on top of me. "I love you mommy, I'm your boy. Remember me?" He put his head to my chest and began doing things to me.