Holding hands (fluff)

-

"I wonder what it feels like to hold hands with someone T_T" first thing in the morning, becky has watched a new romance drama and shes now ranting about couples holding hands.

"Mama says it supposed to make you all feel fuzzy inside.. I don't know what that means though.." anya trying to answer beckys question.. "ughhh I need a boyfriend im so jealous of you anya so many boys have their eyes on you especially T H A T  O N E  G U Y  T H A T  S H O U L D  T O T E S  C O N F E S S ! ! !" Becky yells out loud enough for the whole class to hear, they actually didn't know what becky was talking about but one person did...

BLACKBELL WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!

Anya heard that thought of his and it was of course the second son. Damian desmond the big ass jerk.

A little later at break anya was still wondering what it felt like to hold hands with someone she likes, when she came to the library she saw the second son studying seriously hes still studying after we just finished that big exam is he not human?? She walks to him "are you not tired sy-on?" she asked him "no not really what do you want?" Why should i tell her that im tired? She wouldn't want to help me anyways.

"Hey sy-on do you want a massage? Do you want me to give you my social studies notes? Do you want me to get your favorite drink?" She asks him a bunch of questions ofcourse i want to help you dumbass she thinks

WHY IS SHE SUDDENLY BEING NICE? DO I LOOK THAT TIRED? IS MY EYEBUGS THAT BIG?!?!?! "uhhh just keep me company thats it haha" OKAY I CAN DO THIS. ATLEAST I HAVE HER TO KEEP ME AWAY THROUGH THIS

Anya sat down beside damian watching him study, to be honest. Hes not focused at all he wants to focus but he just can't. Her eyes is on him while hes studying who could study straightly with a cute face starring at him? "Hey.. stop starring" damian muttered anya turns to look at her hands and that gave damian a chance to finally breathe ..

"Hey sy-on?.." anya whispered "hm?"

"Can i hold your hand?" she asked "what?" now what in the "sure" damian replies c a l m l y ah yes c a l m l y anya reaches for damians hand and she felt his warmth onto her hand and it did make her... abit fuzzy inside... they both blushed "I like the way your hand fits perfectly with mine" He says shyly with a little smile which made anyas day abit.. better

-

HELLO THIS IS ABIT SHORT AND SORRY FOR NOT POSTING I WAS BUSY AND COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO WRITE FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS THANK YOU FOR READING ! ! !