First day back. (fluff)

-

First day of highschool, Yes anya is still at eden academy and yes, she's an imperial scholar. Over the years so much has happen, Ofcourse operation strix is still ongoing but they have gain more info over the years. But thats not what this story is about, Its about the romance of the child of a spy and assassin and the child of a great politican who is the spy's target.

First day back to school after summer vacation, They're officially first year students. One step into high society for the children of eden academy, These children has grew into fine teenagers. Anya forger has grown into a teenage girl who was still considered a 'twerp' then we have her bestfriend becky blackbell who has her signature pigtails and is 3 ft taller than anya.

Now for the boys, The two minions of desmond. Emile, Who was ridiculously tall.. And then ewen, Who is ridiculously loyal to his friend. The man himself, Damian desmond the scion of the desmond family, Grew into a fine man. He was actually a gentleman now, Even if hes still arrogant and annoying to anya. He's much tolerable now and could actually think like an adult he is to be.

But other than thattt... Yes damian is a heartthrob of eden academy, This guy's a imperial scholar and an acceptable athlete of soccer. His academics are always on point, on the top. This boy's hardwork payed off, Yet this boy still acts like.. the boy he is. Craving the attention of his father, donovan desmond.

Many teenagers flocking the fields of eden, Master henderson watching this show from above with other professors looking down at the flocks of students.

In the midst of the crowd.. Damian was slightly annoying of the amount of people pushing and stepping on his foot. He did not say nothing of it but it was okay.. He guesses, "Ugh what are we all even waiting for?.. The announcers are taking so damn long."  The scion thought, These large group of students for the opening ceremony of their first day of highschool and they're all patiently waiting for the announcer to come up and give them a boring speech about their life for the next 4 years.

Damian, At the corner of his eye. Saw that familiar, Annoying, pink hair that he hated. But when he.. caught the glimpse of her eye, He couldn't help but feel time stop, Hearing the beat of his heart going off his ears. He hasn't felt like this in awhile..

In a blink of an eye, This pink haired twerp was already infront of him with her annoying purple pigtailed haired friend beside her giving him a smirk like she was reading his mind. "Sy-on? That you?" Anya spoke up, her voice snapping damian out of it and grunting softly in surprise. The blackbell girl starred at damian with a smirk, Seeming giggling like she knew that he was mesmerized by the twerp.

".. Yeah Its me." Damian sighs with a tint of pink on his cheek, He scratches the back of his head, Emile came out from behind and high fived anya. "Yo its the weirdo!" Emile teases, Making anya pop a vein or two but nothing too bad.. "Hey we're grown up now! Don't bully me." Anya scoffs proudly with her arms crossed making becky sigh and be proud of her bestfriend.

"Why did you all.. grow up?" Anya says with one of her signature funny faces that shows that shes annoyed, Having all her friends grow taller than her making her feel like shes the twerp she is. "Hey, atleast you're an inch taller than a kid from elementary." Damian mocked, immitating anya's signature smirk. "Not funny, sy-on." Anya says with her annoyed face with a vein popping in her forehead.

"Hey atleast you can read minds right?" Damian thoughts spilled into anya, He has known since they were at 3rd grade. With anya accidentally spilling it out whilst they were both alone cleaning the classrooms together for a punishment.

"Yeah you're right" Anya sighs, Making the three other friends tilting their heads in confusion. "Anya, who is exactly right?" Becky asks, "Bondman." Anya says with a proud face, The three just sighed knowing this is anya's usual behaivour. Making the scion chuckle in amusement to her coverup.